New members of India forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on India forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of India forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello everyone👱
I'm known as Elvina all the way from India currently living in bangalore.
Boring place i should say but with friends its worth the place💙
Have a good day people🎀

My name is Kofi Oduro from Ghana in West Africa. I am a Senior Consultant with Wor(l)d Global Network, a company which offers individuals an opportunity to own a business in the Telecommunications and Renewable Energy sector to earn money as consultants while building an effective network in the business. I am looking to sign up new prospects in Indian to know more about them, their lovely country and to expand the business opportunity across the borders of Africa.

Hello all  :)
Myself Tinny. I m certified yoga instructor. Working as yoga teacher since 5 yrs.  I jst wanna know more about Lagos safety for indian female emplyoes who wanna go and work in Lagos.

I've been seeking a position as a service manger  and in an upscale office and was delighted recently to learn of your open position at your office. I have long admired your work, and am confident taught my experience and talents would add great value to your office.
Briefly, I have worked in the hospitality industry for the past 18 years, as first an  Lounge Waiter in Airport and then a Lounge Supervisor , In this time, I have proven my talents and expertise for managing employees, ensuring optimum standards for food service and quality, and presenting the best coordination of customs service needs.
I communicate and lead my team for only success, and am dedicated to customer service above all else.

I am a doctor by profession wants to go to Kenya eg.Nairobi for better opportunity in Indian based hospital wanted to know about Nairobi.
1.Safety
2.Cost of living viz Delhi India
3.House rent in city
4.Car expense
5.Petrol expense
6.Food expense
7.Schooling
8. Electricity
9.Transport cost
10. Cost of Servant(if any)

Regards
Dr.Raja Dutta

Thank You

Hi I am Kiran, based in Pune, India. Hope have some professional connections to help each other. Thanks

Hi everyone

Welcome to expact forum, here you know about all thing and connect with forum all country.

thank u for ur warm welcome

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

hiee
  pleasure to meet u , i will contact u definetly...

Hi EXPACT COUPLE, I'm from Chennai, 24, contact me for TAMIL LANGUAGE CLASS.

Hi,
Staying in Pondy for few months. Looking for people to hang out with.

Hi,

I am Deepa, I am a recruiter by profession.  I recruit expats for my clients in Bangalore.  Currently having lot of opportunities for expats,  please reach me at [email protected] for more details regarding current job opportunities.

Regards,
Deepa

Hello everyone,
I'm from Germany, but come from Türkey orginaly. I will come to Delhi in 1st of April for 5 years as a expat. I want to meet new expat peopal from different Countries.

hi i am  from pondicherry .. i want make new friends

I am nick,  I love to travel and meet people. Since I love travelling and Travel a lot, I would love to help people coming from different countries to my city and make them feel welcomed as they do to me all over the world.
Will do my best to help Everyone.

I'm French ans it's difficult for me to present myself in English . It's the second time I'm going in INDIA and I'm looking for stay more longer each year if it's possible .

Stéphane .

My daughter is looking to move to New Delhi in January 2016.  I need advice on renting appartments.

You can look for the south delhi areas like  malviya Nagar, green park, hauz khas etc. You can check Indian classified websites www.Olx.in and www.quikr.com as people post ad there for renting their house. You can search according to your budget and space.

Most of the expats live there.

Thank you for your reply! Can you clarify the conventions for specifying rents? Here in the UK the norm is to specify the rent in terms of so many pounds sterling per calendar month.  What is the equivalent in India?

Are you asking about the procedure or rent amount?

Rent amount depends on the house type like 1bhk, 2bhk etc. 1bhk means 1 bedroom, 1 hall and 1 kitchen. 2bhk means 2 bedroom, 1 hall, 1 kitchen. Further they are again divided in 2 types...furnished and unfurnished. In furnished you will get refrigerator, TV, bed etc. already installed but not in unfurnished. So the rent amount will be according to that. There is also a low  cost option available which is 1 room set. In it you will get 1 room, 1 kitchen and toilet bathroom. I live near to delhi and 1 unfurnished room set rent is around 6000 Indian rupees here. And in delhi it may cost around 7000-9000 inr. I think in around 12000-15000 inr you can get a furnished one room set in south delhi including the amenities like wi-fi, inverter etc.

This is fantastically helpful!  Thanks!

However you mention a rent of 150000 inr without specifying the period of time - week, month etc - to which this rent relates!

Currently 1 GBP is equal to 100 inr. Landlord can ask for 2 months rent amount in advance. Rent agreement will be prepared for which you will have to pay which I think cost around 400-500 inr or lesser. If you will contact to a broker for rent house then he can charge 15 days rent amount as his service charge. Few also charges one month rent amount.

Not 150000....it is 15000 inr for one month.

15000 inr per month

Hi ,I m Aleemuddin ,communication &voice n accent trainer as well im placement officer in a prestigious group of institutions in hyderabad, i am easy going ,gregarious and flexible

Hi

I am doc from India I am moving to al hasa saudi next month.

Im afroz alam, from patna (india). Now working in oman as a mechanical engineer

i am harjinder form india....

Hi,

My name is Hardeep Bedi. I am new member of the community and i like to say hello to all members.

Hi, I'm moving to Pune next month, and I'm hoping to meet some interesting people in the area. I'm 26 going to living a little far from the main city to be working on a short term project. I like to go to restaurants, take weekend trips, see movies, go running in the neighborhood, read in the park, etc. Message me if you're interested in meeting up!

Cheers,
Kiki

m anexpat..looking for interest in oil and gas industry..wanna meet people similiar to my interest..

Hello everyone....Myself Prathyusha....I love to travel and I want to go to korean..I need suggestions from you all about going there,accommodation etc etc.....

Bar manager , experience more than ten years

Hi everyone
This is Abhishek Rastogi from New Delhi, India.....

Thanks......

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Adverts should be posted in the proper section of the website : Housing in New Delhi
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi m ron from india

Closed