New members of Hungary forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Hungary forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Hungary if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Hungary forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello All,

I was born in Budapest, worked in tourism, happy to assist expats with various issues!:)

Cheers!

Enjoy Hungary

Hi everyone, I am coming form Serbia, but I am Hungarian, so I speak native Hungarian as Serbian too, I moved to Budapest one and a half  year ago, and I am currently looking for a job where I can among others-USE MY LANGUAGE SKILLS TOO :) , I speak English very well, so in case You need an English, Hungarian, Serbian speaking person for a job of any kind (receptionist, call center, assistant..etc>) feel free to contact me!I also gladly teach, or just practice conversation with You (conversation lessons) on any of these languages: Hungarian, Serbian, English!

have a nice stay ,
enjoy this amazing city
see you :)

I am an exchange student in Budapest. I am from the United States. I am looking to meet locals and have fun during my year abroad. I have been here for almost two months and I am learning Hungarian.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please

Hi guys and gals, i am from India and want to move for a better life. I have been a businessman and would like to continue business in Hungary too. Mainly interested in food and real estate. If any of you folks know things do ping me. ***

hello all, i am karim from tunisia i live in budapest one year ago i am restaurant waiter i speak arabic,french and english i am looking for job since i came here my hungarian language its too slow i speak just few phrases but its good to work in call center for exemple to use my language skills.
thanks for everybody and good luck.

Sziasztok!  Hello everyone!
My name is Kevin, I'm a dual French-US citizen who has previously lived in Hungary (from 2001-2006).
I am planning on moving to Hungary in the near future.  While I'd love to increase my connections and share our wonderful experiences and advice with anyone willing to listen, I'd also be very interested in hearing your thoughts on networking and jobs in Budapest.

I look forward to hearing from you!  :)
Koszonom Szepen!
Kevin

Hello everyone!

I'm not in Hungary yet but would like to move there after I finish school with my now-fiancé.

I speak fluent English and intermediate Vietnamese and French. Not sure what I can do in Hungary as an aspiring expatriate who doesn't speak the native language... or German... but hopefully all of that will be figured out.

I'd like to connect with other expats and hear about your experiences on how you live and work in the country. Maybe also get a beer if we can meet up! :)

- Vee

In Budapest, you can certainly find the main secondary language is English (followed by German).
French is a bit of a mystery in Budapest and forget Asian languages!

The quality of life can be high in Budapest, but the wages certainly aren't.  If you find something, let me know too!
:-)

Hi everybody in Hungary!
I'm a German (with strong connections to the UK and the USA), now retired living part time in the Black Forest and near the Balaton.
Bought a holiday home almost twenty years ago and turned it into a residence which came in handy when after having been single for a few years I met and fell in love with a wonderful Hungarian lady.
We try to have the best of both worlds (Germany and Hungary) with some holidays - especially with our relatives in the USA and the UK..
Already found some interesting stuff here, thanks everybody!

Hola! Just came 2 weeks ago! Looking for some filipinos to bond with!

Yes, I have heard many things about the low wages. Its unfortunate that way but, hopefully things work out!

And for sure I will let you know if there are opportunities available but... I need some local friends first :P.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553887

Thanks! 

Closed