New members of Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on Denmark forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Heej

My name is Antonio :)

How are you all?

I'm student of CPH Business.

I would like to meet more people

Best regards

Antonio

Hi to all, my name is jassey,and i am searching for any job after i move in denmark by January 2016.
Best rgards,
Jassey

Hello All  :) ,

My name is Boby Mathew and I am from India, to be specific from south of India. I have an employment opportunity in Denmark and am moving into Copenhagen on 1st of January 2016. I have read a lot about the culture and people in Denmark and am glad that I am going to be part of this community.

To start with I need some information;

I need to find an accommodation for myself somewhere in Copenhagen. I dont mind living in the outskirts of the city to save some bucks. I would prefer to have a single room and a kitchen where I can occasionally cook my meals as I am not an "eat-out" kind of a guy. Can some one get me some help here. My work location would be some where near Copenhagen-S. I dont mind sharing an apartment with some one either. I would need it for the initial 3-4 months until April-May 2016.

I am planning to bring in my family for which I will need a bigger place. This is not immediate requirement as, I am sure to find a place for my family after i get a hang of the city.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Boby Mathew

Where can i find

i am here to meet new friends in danmark. 😄

hi
rajesh here play flute

Hi all,

Calling all Malaysians out there...especially from Penang/Butterworth area?

I'm pretty new here in Denmark and am currently learning Danish.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Kamxia daigeh, XieXie da jia, Dou Jieeeee

Hi All,

Really glad to be part of this forum.

I have recently applied for Denmark green card..

Hello My name is Mustapha oudra I'm from Morocco I'm 26 years old. i'm glad to be a part from this Group and i'm looking for information and suggestion about visa and work in Denmark.

looking forward to hear from all of you .

best regards,

Hello My name is Hamza Saine I am from Morocco Casablanca, I am 24 years old. I am happy to be part of this group .I am a graduate boulagerie patisseri, e and I am looking for information and suggestion on visas and work in Denmark.

looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Hi Rajesh...

Have you applied for denmark green card?

Thanks,
Ramya..

hev any musical job for me in  Denmark.
i hev probable certificate classical Vocal.
I am india winner in flute .

Hi Ramya,

You are off topic here.Please post on relevant threads.

Thank you
Z

ramyaremmy wrote:

Hi Rajesh...

Have you applied for denmark green card?

Thanks,
Ramya..

For everyone looking for jobs, please refer to the JOBS section on the top menu bar.

Thank you
Z

I am from Ecuador and I am a professional. I´m married and I have a little daughter. My plan is to live abroad the next year.

Hi everyone,

Myself Shivakumar arriving denmark on 24th november 2015 for my PhD studies at Aalborg university..
I am basically from Bangalore, India and post graduated from JNCASR.

I am very glad to be the part of this forum..

Have a nice day

Hello everyone.

Ilhas here. I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, planning to work as landscape architect and migrate to Denmark permanently but that's gonna happen in two years time since I got another 4 semesters to finish my master's degree. So, I think I should be learning Danish language from now.

OMG I'm soooooo excited.:D

Hi Ilahs,

My advance wishes for your dream to get fulfilled.

Regards,
Ramya.

Hi Guys,

My name is Shehnaz. I am from Malaysia. I came to denmark September last year...
I would like to connect with my fellow malaysians here in Denmark and any one else who wants to be friends.

cheers

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553879

Thanks! 

Closed