Want to get Back to India - dont like my work - how to go back?

Dear All,

I am here in Dammam on Purchaser Visa, from JUne 2015.
Got my Ikama also, but my company is not good, and I am forced to do labor job in an outward location from city in a warehouse, not even getting salary.

I have asked many a times from my employer to send me back, but he said will not send yo uback at any cost before 2 yrs.

Can is there any way I can get back to India with help of some agents those can do all embassy job by taking some money.

As I cant even go to labor court or embassy, bcz dont have anyone here to help and dont know Arabic also.

Please suggest

Dear You dont need Arabic to go to Indian Embassy.  Go there and ask them to help you out.  I hope they will definitely help you.

Dear friend
First of all don't be worry,  simply contact your embassy and support your side with documents and be sure you will find support

Best of luck

Ahmed

u r not getting salary ?!

hi dear

as like what Ahmed said  support your side with documents ... you will get release from them inshallah

Don't worry brother... just go to indian embassy and don't forget to take your contract copy with you.

Hi!

This is an unfortunate. Please contact the labour attaché in the Indian embassy.

The most useful link is  http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/Content … mp;PID=689

You have the phone numbers as well as the format for registering the complaint.

Hope this helps and you get out of the mess.

Good luck!

Regards,
Raunak