Cad or usd funds for holiday

Which currency is the easiest to exchange when on a holiday to dr-cad or usd? Thanks

USD always gets a better exchange rate here and currently is about 37.2 pesos to the dollar and 36 or so for the CD.This is outside of the hotel which will give you a very poor rate.  Depending on how much you lose changing to USD this would be the best.
Now if you are coming to a resort and do not plan on leaving the resort (I hope you do leave and get out and about some) then there is no need to converty USD to peosos.  Also most use thier ATM cards here and just get pesos as they need them.  The ATMs only despense pesos and at a very good rate (much better then what your hotel will give you).  However do let your bank know you are traveling here as they will put a hold on your card fearing fraud if they are not notified.
Hope this helps and have a great trip.

Bob K

Hi Bob, thanks for the info and yes we will be getting out and about as we are planning to look at properties while there for two weeks beginning of December. I will look you up as I understand you may be of help in that regard. Thanks, Brad