LMRA Visa Application Question

Hello All,

I have recently applied to change the visa of a lady that was working as domestic help to a working visa and am having a bunch of problems. The first 3 times I applied it was rejected due to her not being in Bahrain even though she is in Bahrain. We brought her to LMRA to prove she was in Bahrain and they said it was an immigration problem and they couldn't do anything. We then went to GDNPR and they said that she was in Bahrain in their system and it was an LMRA problem. The GDNPR then told us to reapply and they would "do something" (this process we did two times). Anyways after the last time I applied it was finally looking like it would be approved but they wanted a medical from her home country. I then had her get a medical in Bahrain however due to the holidays I got busy and didn't respond to the "sent back" in time as I thought it was 10 days but now it is 7 before it is automatically cancelled.

Long story short... I applied again on the last day of Eid and submitted the Bahrain medical. The status has now changed today to "awaiting evisa" which I have never seen before. It also still shows her as not in Bahrain.

Can anyone tell me what it means to be awaiting evisa and if it is looking positive that I can finally hire her and not fly her out of the country to apply again?

Many thanks,
Lawrence

Hai,
Have you got that visa?