Leaving or living in the Philippines

Jailson wrote:

Yes,I will go there to know her personality because I don't know general philippines population
My region is south America and there is Asia, I think there are big difference about behaviour and other things more……...

I recommend you do deeper research along with selecting related topics to review here in EB.  After over 8 trips to Central America (assuming the CA region is similar to your SA country), you may not find many big differences between your country and the Philippines. 

There are times when I drive or walk around here (in the Tagaytay/Cavity area) that I feel like I am in Cerro Punta or David in Northern Panama.  Houses, roads, people features and general living conditions look/feel very much the same, in general.  Most of these locations will have beautiful, warm, loving brown/tan ladies that speak and text their languages at 250 KM/Hour ;-).  As long as the foreigner is not a snob, on a sex vacation or filled with social/racial issues or elitist views, there are some wonderful ladies that can be found here and there is much happiness and security to be had in selected regions of the Philippines. 

For official retirement requirements, I believe the Government requires a bit over $800 of proven income or retirement here in the Philippines (No need to reply with your details on this topic, just take note in your planning).  You must also expand your research to "business" requirements here before you assume it will be easy to invest and see a return.  Be sure to also research what your country says or advises it's citizens on regarding travel to Mindanao.  Without sounding or intending to be rude here, I get the impression you are a bit uninformed/unprepared, yet all of that is curable with "google". 

Please try not to give out detailed financial info or budgets in any public forum and try to keep any future detailed plan postings with less details.  Best wishes as you turn your travels to the PI and stay safe!

Good morning my friend,as you know my intention is going there,to know that woman I told you of couse, I realised the philippines women are beautiful heheheh,the second step is research about bussiness,I intend to import/export goods after to negociate with men bussines here Brazil in spite of our economy is bad, unfotunatelly because the politician robbed alot.This week will be a big manifestation about it,we don't want the present president ,I am sure you will watch it in news.Actually I am representative/salesman of my little company where We manufacture 25 types of trowels I am widow,I have a daughter she is 11 years old she lives with my mother in law she takes care her.I researched alot about Philippines about survival it almost same Brazil,my country is richer than Philippines but about behaviour I think we are same to them
About Mindanao my girlfriend told me,there are rebels group,so that place  isn't interesting to me because I am Christian and our religion it can be a problem heheheh
I thank you to advice me about don't detail in public forum my situation,I saw that many people asked for me money to help their family heheheh we continue our conversation I would like to be more information about there

Jailson,,
There are some similarities here with Brazil, I am sure you will find. Finding work is not easy, so dont depend on it.
Yes parts of Mindanao are unsafe but not Davao City.You will have to come and check out the placws yourself then make an opinion.
Dinky

Greeting Jailson

I notice your reply said you are a Christian. I am Pastor living here in Philippines. I am an American citizen as well. Moved here after 2-5 years planning. I followed leading of God and did a lot of research about coming to live here.

One of the best things you can do is seek the leading of God concerning coming here and marriage. It's really best way to go. Follow the peace of your Spirit. It's wise to ask question and gather information about living here.

But it's wiser to get the approval of God first!

Very,very good,to know you are Pastor.In fact Our God showed me Phillipine i na  dream for 4 times, but I don't speak catholic people about it , because they don't understand,they need to go to church always to know about God's secret but you are Christian you understand about God's revelations/dream
When I started in 2013 to talk with girl in Philippines,our God carried me from here to there in dream and showed me some things to do there but I need to live there for a while that Girl was the first reason to stay there,I talked with our God and he answered me in his way,his word is positive to change there.I pray to him From 5 to 8 times a day waiting this travel. I am solve some problem here to be free to go
I am glad to know you are Christian