Leaving or living in the Philippines

It seems that many who live here in the Philippines have little to be happy about. If you are so unhappy, why are you here? Just wondering why.
For those who have found a happy life here, have you simply overlooked the negatives and chose to be happy?
Please respond without personal attacks.

Philippines is a very nice country , nice nature , nice education, nice environment when you are away from the busy street. But what made Philippines worth leaving?  For foreigners who has no enough funds living in the Philippines will be hard . why? Because the immigration bureau never issue a longer visa and still have those ID and not many of the ordinary people know much about Philippine laws which made it easier for the people in the position to sucker money out of the foreigners . Why worth leaving for the locals? If you noticed many filipinos are educated, with degrees but because of low paying job and high cost of living , salary can not sustain a family. Electricity bills alone can kill one and food. 
Yes, I am a Filipino  and I am proud how beautiful my country is but not when I hear of filipinos scamming the visitors. Using dating sites asking money to do this and that.. and then, leave and turn in the foreigners in bad shape. That I am not happy and I am against it. But again, not all are doing that. Only those desperate ones.

If only the government will be focusing on changes and lighten a bit, I guess Philippines will be the best place to live for both the foreigners and the locals.

Again, this is my view and my opinion. I am not pointing fingers on anyone. I just want people to know the real deal.

Hope this helps.

A lot of the Philippines is dirty, rubbish everywhere.  TV adverts are now trying to change peoples attitudes a bit, but will it happen ?

You see many Filipinos relieve themselves in the street in full view. 

The normal Education results were in the bottom five counties of the world when the Philippines last included themselves in world tests (2003).  Maybe one day the Philippines will once again join this testing system, so that the current situation can be seen, and not hidden.

Corruption is everywhere.

To be happy in this country we need to accept all of the above, plus more.

Those that are happy here seem to choose to overlook the problems and live a closer to Filipino lifestyle.,

Those that come here after being told they can live like a King, but on peanuts, find they have been deceived, and begin life on the wrong foot, and then find all of the above on top...  They tend to want to get out again.

My first couple of years were OK, but it can get too much eventually.  Then we choose what we really prefer.

First, I would like to commend OP for the witty name of the thread, I really like it. I don't know if I am in any way qualified to answer here because I am a Filipina and I have been here in my country ever since I was born. We all know that a lot of Filipinos are migrating to other countries (USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc.), but unlike them, I have no plans of living somewhere else. Yeah, call me nationalistic or patriotic or whatever but that is how I feel. Born here and die here is what I want which is in contrast with my family. They want and plan to live in US. Yes, I know the Philippines is a bit rough on the edges or sometimes not just a bit, but there are a lot foreigners who love to be here. So why not. :)

TeeJay4103 wrote:

It seems that many who live here in the Philippines have little to be happy about. If you are so unhappy, why are you here? Just wondering why.
For those who have found a happy life here, have you simply overlooked the negatives and chose to be happy?
Please respond without personal attacks.

I truly believe that these folks who are complaining about life here would find fault in HEAVEN..

I LOVE IT HERE AND I WILL BE HONEST BY SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE ARE NICER THAN THE ONES IN WESTERN COUNTRIES. The weather is nice all year round.  Everything is super cheap.  So why complain?  Because they live a privilege life and so that being said : privileged people often have life so good they are miserable.  Most of  your  complainers are white males who  come from the most racist countries where  they are so exempt from it that they actually get angry when someone points out that they have it so good.  I can't walk down the street without being stopped and searched by the police in my home country and these guys know this buy are oblivious to it because it will never be their experiences... So they complain complain complain... No matter where they are... Life is too good for them...

I'M IN HEAVEN HERE... IM TREATED THE SAME AS ANY OTHER  FOREIGNER...NICE TO BE EQUAL FOR ONCE.

JUST BEING HONEST

SIRROB: Well said. I sense that there's truth to that for sure. I sense it in the tone of the criticisms; some sense of "I can't believe I came to live here with....you people". And these folks pining for their homeland and how bad Phil. is, combines with your insight about the thought of going back home only to be stopped by police back home reminds me of what comedian Paul Mooney said about the way some people want to go back to the good old days.  Paul said something like "Sure, you white people want to go back..."Go Baaack to the good times" Sure, you do that. But if I go back too far..my black a** is in chains !"

MikeandCo wrote:

SIRROB: Well said. I sense that there's truth to that for sure. I sense it in the tone of the criticisms; some sense of "I can't believe I came to live here with....you people". And these folks pining for their homeland and how bad Phil. is, combines with your insight about the thought of going back home only to be stopped by police back home reminds me of what comedian Paul Mooney said about the way some people want to go back to the good old days.  Paul said something like "Sure, you white people want to go back..."Go Baaack to the good times" Sure, you do that. But if I go back too far..my black a** is in chains !"

OMG... I FELL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING AT THAT ONE... LOL

I wish that these disgruntled guys would just count their blessings. Even as privileged members of thier prospective Homelands they are more likely to be victimized by crime and financial hardship there than here.

Sign me  NO MORE CHAINS... LOL

Hi..

I remember you had some interesting post(s) months ago. Hope to meet you when we retire over there.

weird story: I was lucky enough to run into Mr. Mooney. Me white-my girl not so white. Him black-his girlfriend not so black ! Not awkward at all though..nice guy.

TeeJay4103 wrote:

I wonder about that too.

TeeJay4103 wrote:

You seem to have found a happy life here.

Before we moved here, it was just at the start of the bursting of the housing bubble. We had a very young child. I was out of a job. Daycare was expensive. Our upstairs neighbor were very loud and rude, and even sent the police to our house because our child was crying loudly, when they themselves have these loud wild parties. Public school is not desirable in San Francisco. So many group / gang related violence and bullying. Private school was $1700 / month. With the price of houses for cities with good job offers, we were going to be renters for life, and likely work till our last breath.

We considered moving to other California cities. After considering our possible options, we decided that moving to the Philippines was our best option. 

We were very much aware of the negatives before we moved here. But we were determined to make this work out.  Lucky for us, we both have inherent traits of adaptability, flexibility, respect to others, and dropped the "expat" airs, in favor of an "immigrant" attitude. The end result: we are happy here.

I would like to share a quote (long one) from Rev. Charles Swindoll which was on my boss's wall back in America:

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think, or say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way… We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."

FilAmericanMom said:

"Before we moved here, it was just at the start of the bursting of the housing bubble. We had a very young child. I was out of a job. Daycare was expensive. Our upstairs neighbor were very loud and rude, and even sent the police to our house because our child was crying loudly, when they themselves have these loud wild parties. Public school is not desirable in San Francisco. So many group / gang related violence and bullying. Private school was $1700 / month. With the price of houses for cities with good job offers, we were going to be renters for life, and likely work till our last breath.

We considered moving to other California cities. After considering our possible options, we decided that moving to the Philippines was our best option. 

We were very much aware of the negatives before we moved here. But we were determined to make this work out.  Lucky for us, we both have inherent traits of adaptability, flexibility, respect to others, and dropped the "expat" airs, in favor of an "immigrant" attitude. The end result: we are happy here.

I would like to share a quote (long one) from Rev. Charles Swindoll which was on my boss's wall back in America:

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think, or say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way… We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Very well said and we enjoyed the quote which we will share.
My wife and I also choose to be happy here and with one another. Our love for one another is but one of the many blessings we share and we are content with what we have been given in this life.
We also are aware of the negatives here, though we choose not to dwell on them and find that the positives for us outweigh them. Our success is our happiness.
It is so enjoyable to read a post like yours from someone who has also made the choice to be happy and to share the positives of life in the Philippines while being aware of but not dwelling on the negatives.
Best wishes to you and your family.

well said, FilAm Mom.

Under different circumstances, I imagine I would be happy here in the Philippines. But I have been back to the U.S. and my children love it. There are more opportunities, people and places to visit. I lived in the Philippines for 10 consecutive years before returning to the U.S. for a fast 8-months and now back in the PI. Due to my extensive traveling for most of my life, I missed out on many family events, good and bad.

The Philippines is not the same for me anymore. My first visit here was during the Marcos era and since his exile, I have seen the Philippines deteriorate from what it used to be. There are still some aspects that I love, but I have witnessed so many changes and not always for the good. Almost every place that I have taken my children to visit, there have been drastic changes with lodging, attractions, quality of dining or food, etc.

In the northern area of the Philippines, I do love it, but maybe when I retire-retire, then I can settle. However, at this time, I am planning to go back to the U.S. within the next year or two, maybe less (if I can make a decision on a state to reside).

I heard it said here once that, there were 5 blind men. Who had never saw a elephant. Each were allowed to touch only one specific part of the elephant (I.e. Truck, foot, ear etc). They were then asked to describe what a elephant is like.

Of course they all had a different perspective and a different answer. So it is with asking people to describe their take on the Philippines.

I think only God who has he best view of things can give the truth of what it's like here.

As people we compare things to what we believe to be the best and compare everything else to it. There are things about the USA that I love and hate. The same thing holds true about Philippines. There are things I love and hate about the Philippines. I am a American living in the Philippines. I choose to,focus on the positive not negative. I choose to live as comfortable here as my money will allow me to therefore I want be complaining. I love both places.

For me after it all said and done I will go back to the United States to live. Not sure when. I have been in and out of Philippines since 1971. I was a marine station in subic bay in 80's. I am enjoying my stay in the Philippines. Went to salon had a manicure, pedicure, feet scrub and hand scrub for $9.50. You can't touch that!

Wayne 07 wrote:

I heard it said here once that, there were 5 blind men. Who had never saw a elephant. Each were allowed to touch only one specific part of the elephant (I.e. Truck, foot, ear etc). They were then asked to describe what a elephant is like.

Of course they all had a different perspective and a different answer. So it is with asking people to describe their take on the Philippines.

I think only God who has he best view of things can give the truth of what it's like here.

As people we compare things to what we believe to be the best and compare everything else to it. There are things about the USA that I love and hate. The same thing holds true about Philippines. There are things I love and hate about the Philippines. I am a American living in the Philippines. I choose to,focus on the positive not negative. I choose to live as comfortable here as my money will allow me to therefore I want be complaining. I love both places.

For me after it all said and done I will go back to the United States to live. Not sure when. I have been in and out of Philippines since 1971. I was a marine station in subic bay in 80's. I am enjoying my stay in the Philippines. Went to salon had a manicure, pedicure, feet scrub and hand scrub for $9.50. You can't touch that!

Well said and thanks for sharing. My wife and I also choose to enjoy our lives in the Philippines while being well aware of the negatives. We also may return to the states someday or maybe not. For the time being we are content here.

There seems to be lots of negativity in the world - negative things get more "publicity" than do the positive things.  Look at the TV news; read the newspapers; or, take a walk to read the ads displayed.  Everything is negative from reporting of scandals or corruption to being a "sick society".  (The pharmaceutical companies make billions to keep everyone thinking they are sick.)  As we all know, there is no place which is perfect; if there were, there would be nothing about which to complain, so everyone would leave.Think back to the time when Iran overran the US Embassy in Tehran.  Iranian college students in the US protested and had placards about how bad the US was.  Yet, none of them left because they knew they were receiving very good education.  I agree, if a person is finding too many negatives about living in the Philippines, they should leave and seek another place to live.  But, I think it's like those Iranian Students; it's not as bad as the complainers make it out to be.  Or, the positives are really outweighing the negatives and they just don't want to admit it.  There would be nothing to complain about.  I cannot say that the Philippines is the perfect place to live, but it certainly has not been all that bad for me. I just don't worry about the negatives.  A lot more fun to enjoy the positives.

kennieb wrote:

I cannot say that the Philippines is the perfect place to live, but it certainly has not been all that bad for me. I just don't worry about the negatives.  A lot more fun to enjoy the positives.

Good for you.

When my husband starts a rant that starts with "Only in the Philippines . . .", I try to check him. Yes, only in the Philippines where we can afford to have two children, where the kids can go to good schools, where we can spend more time with each other and the kids instead of doing chores, where we own a house and cars for which we don't have a loan, where you feel more appreciated and feel important at your work than in your previous jobs. Yeah, only in the Philippines.

I know it's cliche, but really, life's too short to be anything but happy. If you're not happy here, then leave and find happiness somewhere else.  Or if you don't have a choice but stay here, be positive, or at least try.

FilAmericanMom:

Touché ! Very well done. I'll bet a lot of people know that you nailed the perfect response there. I have a hunch you'd be a great friend for my wife when we get over there. May I ask (approx) which part you live in ?

FilAmericanMom wrote:

If you're not happy here, then leave and find happiness somewhere else.  Or if you don't have a choice but stay here, be positive, or at least try.

When it works for a family then it is good, but, for some people it may not be as easy as that.

Those that find it isn't to their choice and can leave, are OK, once they make that decision.

But some arrived with the impression that they can lead a western life, and live like a king on but on peanuts.
Some of these are no longer in a position to return to their home country, and it's these ones who will probably be resentful for ever.  And feel stuck in a place they are not happy with.

That is a reason that I that I take a dislike to comments such as, "you can live like a king in the Philippines on 80,000 pesos per month"
Most of the "Well Off" Filipinos spend more than that.  I easily spent more than that and still felt I was budgeting all the time.

If you avoid western standards and adapt to living in the Philippines, then YES, it can be cheaper.  But then they are not "living like a King".

Hi,I saw your many history about your life in Philippines,I am Brazilian,I am 45 years I will go to Philippines to know a woman, to date and after to marry, but I don't know anybody,anywhere the philippines country
So,it will be my first experience to stay there for 60 days,I will go to Antipolo city and Manila

regards
Jailson

When my wife and I came back to Philippines we did this which helped us. Maybe it will help someone.

We made a vow to at lease stay 2 years before we even considered going back to USA. We decided to not any think about buying a house for at least one year. We read this forum on expat who were already here. Learning from their mistakes. We plan our move a couple years out. We made sure we had a great retirement income before we came here. We tell ourselves the Philippines is not the USA. We focus on positive here. This has ready helped us. It took sometime to adjust. Now I am loving it here. So much cheaper than USA except for American food and products.

Thanks to answer me
What city do you there?
Tell me about filipina woman,because I am talking with a girl but I don't know anything about Philippines country maybe on December I will visit and know that girl

Jailson wrote:

Thanks to answer me
What city do you there?
Tell me about filipina woman,because I am talking with a girl but I don't know anything about Philippines country maybe on December I will visit and know that girl

If you know no one in the Philippines except a girl you have been talking to and know nothing about the Philippines, then perhaps December is too soon to go to the Philippines.  How will you support your wife, where will you live?

I am not married I am widow I am talking with girl for almost 2 years
My intention is to look the country to see about business too

Jailson wrote:

You said you want to date and marry a Filipina, the wife to whom I was referring.

Yes,I will go there to know her personality because I don't know general philippines population
My region is south America and there is Asia, I think there are big difference about behaviour and other things more.We are talking in facebook ,as you know the most people in socila media are good,lovely Etc but personality in some cases are opposites
But I talked with her  friends and they declare she is a kind/lovely person she didn't date any boy so it was more interesting to advantage know probably my future wife heheheheh

Jailson wrote:

Yes,I will go there to know her personality because I don't know general philippines population
My region is south America and there is Asia, I think there are big difference about behaviour and other things more.We are talking in facebook ,as you know the most people in socila media are good,lovely Etc but personality in some cases are opposites
But I talked with her  friends and they declare she is a kind/lovely person she didn't date any boy so it was more interesting to advantage know probably my future wife heheheheh

Yes, I believe everything I read on facebook.

;;l.

MikeandCo wrote:

FilAmericanMom:

Touché ! Very well done. I'll bet a lot of people know that you nailed the perfect response there. I have a hunch you'd be a great friend for my wife when we get over there. May I ask (approx) which part you live in ?

Thank you.

I live in Quezon City, near Fairview area. There are 3 malls, SM City Fairview, Ayala Fairview Terraces and Robinsons Novaliches, which are about a 5-minute drive from our place.

What do you do?
Follow my email too, if you want talk with using it, no problem

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post personal details here
ABCDiamond wrote:

But some arrived with the impression that they can lead a western life, and live like a king on but on peanuts.
Some of these are no longer in a position to return to their home country, and it's these ones who will probably be resentful for ever.  And feel stuck in a place they are not happy with.

That is a reason that I that I take a dislike to comments such as, "you can live like a king in the Philippines on 80,000 pesos per month"
Most of the "Well Off" Filipinos spend more than that.  I easily spent more than that and still felt I was budgeting all the time.

If you avoid western standards and adapt to living in the Philippines, then YES, it can be cheaper.  But then they are not "living like a King".

I highly doubt that anyone who has heard  "you can live like a king in the Philippines for US$2k" did not take that comment with a grain of salt. . . .

So I went here to the Philippines thinking I could live in a beach front villa or a posh condo with western amenities, eat western style food, drink gourmet wine and coffee every day, have an entourage of servants, drink and treat out my new found friends, and keep a harem, for 80k pesos. I just did that and lost all of my life savings and can't go back to my home country because I believed some guy who said that I could live like a king here for very little. , ,

It's easy to blame others for our failings. We are not in the 60's. You can get info on so many things using your cellphone. 

Still, even with a well laid out plan, things happen that are beyond our control, such as peso appreciation, that ruins our plan. Sometimes, people deviate from their original plan, such as getting into a relationship and ending up more than just supporting oneself. It's best to have an exit plan in case things don't work out.

FilAmericanMom wrote:

You can get info on so many things using your cellphone.

Especially all those people who keep saying how cheap it is to live in the Philippines, enforcing the "you can live like a king in the Philippines" statements.

There are many people who say that they live like a king in the Philippines. It becomes easy to believe for some people, especially those desperate for a better option in their life.

People these days seem to assume that everyone has a cellphone with internet access.  I, for example, got my first mobile phone with Internet only after moving to the Philippines.  I did however use a PC before that. ;)

Reading this forum, there are many who say they live a very comfortable life on 30-40 thousand per month.
But no-one defines what level of comfort that is.
When I mention what I spend, I have had comments from some about how stupid it is to spend that much. And I will admit that I often wonder what I am doing wrong. Where can I get my preferred level of comfort at a much cheaper cost?

Most people say the Philippines is massively cheaper than the West, but it's only when you arrive that you really find that a western lifestyle is near enough the same cost as it is in the west.  But very few mention that, preferring to just say that living in the Philippines is so cheap.

We came back over to Australia last week, and I am really noticing that life on the Gold Coast isn't much more expensive than in the Philippines, with similar lifestyle.

Thanks my friend by informations it will be useful to me
Jailson

Jailson wrote:

Hi Jason

I meet my girlfriend on the internet, and after two years all is going well.

My relationship with her has re-enforced many things I always believed.  But after the two years I still have to remind my self that she has a different outlook to Australian women.  Just about all for the good.

I will not go through these here as they will be off topic.  Feel free to contact me directly if you want some insights to the good things that are different and to things that just have to be managed (these are not bad things, but things that you (not you and her) will have to manage.

ABCDiamond wrote:
FilAmericanMom wrote:

You can get info on so many things using your cellphone.

Especially all those people who keep saying how cheap it is to live in the Philippines, enforcing the "you can live like a king in the Philippines" statements.

There are many people who said that they live like a king in the Philippines. It becomes easy to believe for some people, especially those desperate for a better option in their life.

The thing is for every person who say one can live like a king here, there are many others who would say that it's not the case.

Each person is different. Even I and my husband who have been together for many years still have varying tolerance levels for things such as karaoke noise (my husband has better tolerance than I), traffic (I have better tolerance), the heat (almost the same), etc. 

Adaptability is a key trait you should have. Truly you can retire here for 80k pesos a month if you can adapt and adjust. If you can retire in your home country on that amount, better stay there and live with what you are used to.  Many have recommended that one spend at least a few months here before moving long term. I think this is one of the best advice on moving here. If you can't make the time, then just don't go and save yourself from possible heartache and frustration.

There are at least two members on this thread who say they like it here, and they do have a backup plan for going back to their home country. This is important. I too have an exit plan to go back to the US in case there's civil unrest or a death threat or safety threat. Until that happens, my family is staying put here. So for now, we like better our way of life here compared to what we will have to deal with if we go back to the US.

Thanks for this informations
Do you work any company or have one?

Jailson,
Take your time, try to learn about the filipino culture, meet the family, dont rush in, rent a place first, see if you want to live near the sea, in a city or in the countryside. You can feel isolated sometimes so find somewhere where you can talk to someone in your own language. There is an organisation in Manila that has a membership of International expats,many working in Manila, some from Portugal, called Inter nations Keep an open mind, and be wary of conmen, not just locals.learn where the dangerous areas are and stay away.. Dont forget it is third world but alot of things will suprise you, good and bad. Overall Philipinnes is an interesting country with mixed chinese, tribal, spanish, and American influence. Family is number one. You can find some really nice women partners, just be careful of the Golddiggers
Dinky

FilAmericanMom wrote:

Adaptability is a key trait you should have. Truly you can retire here for 80k pesos a month if you can adapt and adjust.

I agree with that: if you can adapt and adjust.

I've been back in Australia for almost 2 weeks now, and after working out all the costs again, I think that the Gold Coast is better for us than the Philippines.   I'll be spending 10% to 15% (in total costs) more for the same accommodation style etc.

The interesting thing is that I have 'adapted and adjusted', with a different lifestyle in Australia, down from a 5 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment on the water front.

My years in the Philippines has changed me, in that respect, (I could not afford my old Australian lifestyle in the Philippines) and I no longer expect as much as I once did.  This actually surprised me.

So. I think I am in the: "Leaving the Philippines" category now :)

Better weather, Better Food, Better Roads, (but worse Drivers), better public transport, better healthcare, better shopping.

I am not worried about the fact that the Philippines has the better females, I have taken one with me ;)

ABCDiamond wrote:
FilAmericanMom wrote:

Adaptability is a key trait you should have. Truly you can retire here for 80k pesos a month if you can adapt and adjust.

I agree with that: if you can adapt and adjust.

I've been back in Australia for almost 2 weeks now, and after working out all the costs again, I think that the Gold Coast is better for us than the Philippines.   I'll be spending 10% to 15% (in total costs) more for the same accommodation style etc.

The interesting thing is that I have 'adapted and adjusted', with a different lifestyle in Australia, down from a 5 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment on the water front.

My years in the Philippines has changed me, in that respect, (I could not afford my old Australian lifestyle in the Philippines) and I no longer expect as much as I once did.  This actually surprised me.

So. I think I am in the: "Leaving the Philippines" category now :)

Better weather, Better Food, Better Roads, (but worse Drivers), better public transport, better healthcare, better shopping.

I am not worried about the fact that the Philippines has the better females, I have taken one with me ;)

Hi ABC

I hope to hear that the change goes well for you.

I am still considering all options.

As I sit (in the Gold Coast) after doing a training course.

Good luck with it all, and I hope that you stay connected here, as the information you have supplied has being fantastic.

PEJ

Really, I talked with women and the most required money to help them,It was strange for me.
But I continue to talk many many people there, and I knew other things about Philippines  and you are this person make interesting to know more about your country and to travel there because you looks be serious and honest one
I am Christian and general Christian in Brazil are honest,serious,truthful,sincere
I thank you to your information I am sure I will continue talk with you,I like your sincerify/simplicity
regards Jailson

Thank you by information they are interesting to me because my intention is to live there
I need to know  all things because When we change to other country all behaviour,culture,foods Etc are differente
Regards Jailson

Show Show !!! you are the best person,I am Brazilian  and I am positive person and think ssme you .It is is a good reflection to  me
Thank you
regards Jailson