Looking for a job in k. L

I am looking for a job in KL. Customer service related.
I Speak3 langs.  French english n arabic. Experienced in aviation.  Any tips where to seek for jobs?

Go to Dubai!

We malaysians always dream of going to Dubai...well.i do

Easy for expats to get jobs compared to malaysia.

I think there is a misunderstanding. I actually want to move to KL not to Dubai. I am living in the UAE now very close by Dubai. (abu dhabi) for the past 8 years ,.... and now it is time to go back to Kuala Lumpur her home town :)

Ooh ok. Can give it a try. But even now Malaysians struggle to find jobs and do businesses. And they wanna explore outside. I think with your experience maybe you can try explore around

juneAziz wrote:

Ooh ok. Can give it a try. But even now Malaysians struggle to find jobs and do businesses. And they wanna explore outside. I think with your experience maybe you can try explore around

you are right! The economy is bad now and the political situation is deteriorating..I had a small business in KL before.. its a franchise.you might now it.. "Hot n Roll "

System_unit wrote:

I think there is a misunderstanding. I actually want to move to KL not to Dubai. I am living in the UAE now very close by Dubai. (abu dhabi) for the past 8 years ,.... and now it is time to go back to Kuala Lumpur her home town :)

No misunderstanding it is very easy to get a job in Dubai. Secretaries can get jobs as foreigners. Basically in middle east due to the oil money foreigners are hired to do all the jobs.

In Malaysia you have to be an expert bringing in skills that Malaysia lacks or are in short supply. Foreigners in business here are usually screwed on a regular basis and rules are strict.

Upload your cv and create a profile on linkedin and monster.com.my

Hi,Im looking for a French tutor. Kindly contact me at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
malbatt wrote:

Upload your cv and create a profile on linkedin and monster.com.my

Both are useless websites for expats. I have never met anyone who got a job on either.

Met some who had indecent proposals and marriage offers (from strangers) on linkdn though!