Problems with inscription - please advise

Hello,
I would like to see if anyone here can give me some information on the following situation:
A student in an Algerian university misses too many classes and does not take his final exams. Simply stops attending classes without notifying the university. When returning the next year, he is told that his “inscription” is canceled because he didn't give a justification. In this case, is there a way to fix this situation or does the student lose his right to attend university? Does anyone know if there is a way out?

Help!
Thank you all!

Hi.

I think that if the inscription is concelled there is no way to fix the situation unfortunately.

But you can go to the chef of the departement and explain to him why you did not come to the university.

But if the concellation is from the chef of the university (not the department) it will be so difficult.

But the only thing you can do is try with them before they close the inscriptions.

Good luck.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

What can be done now to return to university? Do people lose their right to study in Algeria?

Hi.
Nobody can tell you if you can join the university or not.... You have to contact your university and ask them if they accept you this year.... Do not waste your time.... Some univerisities close inscriptions in the end of september and if you'ra lucky yours will not.

All the best.