Looking for Sharing Flat ,

Hi anyone looking for sharing flat or house- working in dar since 4 years
currently staying with friend i have my utensils and baggage.
My requirement - for long term, need car parking space and security.
*( Maddy)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share phone numbers on the forum , you could use our private message system for that.

Hi Maddy

I am just curious if you still look for accommodation?

I notice that you look for a appartment.I worked in Dar 2010-2012 left for 2 years and came back 3 weeks ago.I am also looking for a place to stay,I was wondering if i do find a 2 or 3 bedroom place if this might be of any interest to you?Any area you prefer to stay?I work as a pilot so need to commute to the airport,I much rather commute than stay in that bad area

Feel free to contact me back on   xxx  or text or call  xxx

Theuns

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : No adverts authorised on forum. Please refer to the Housing in Dar es Salaam section

Thanks

Will you agree to stay around 22 km from the center of the town ?

Joseph

I am looking for a room to rent in a charing house at dar es salaam or around it if you can help. Many thanks

Hi Dear

I have a room to let. My flat is in town near JMall . Please let me know if you need.

Reason : Please drop advert in Housing + do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

For those who have accommodation to offer please post in the housing section at the top of this page as it is the appropriate place for this.

For those seeking accommodation please read through th ads in the housing section.

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any personal contact details on the open section of the forum.

Hi there. How are you? I have a room available for rent in Upanga. Its a flat share for females. Please message me if you are interested for more details.

TashaLub123 wrote:

Hi there. How are you? I have a room available for rent in Upanga. Its a flat share for females. Please message me if you are interested for more details.

Please read post #7 and post in the appropriate section of the forum.

I am looking for a flat share too....

Hello everyone,

@ Sikenyi, have a look at the Flat share in Dar es Salaam section of the website. There are related offers. You might find what you are looking for.

All the best
Bhavna

Hello,

Are you still looking?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing in Dar es Salaam section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@Alemap House:
Your ad will better suit the Housing section > House sharing in Dar es Salaam.

Can you please post your ad in the appropriate section?

Please for all Housing offers, post in the Housing in Dar es Salaam section. I am closing this thread.

Thank You,
Naomi.

[Topic closed]

Closed