Hernia repair

Hi - Can anyone recommend a hospital of doctor for a hernia repair in Thailand?

Best is to contact the hospital in the city you want to have surgery, and get a quotation by email, then need to meet them as it is important to have a first contact with the surgeon to understand all the process, you need also to have like a good trust relation between both of you, and refine the quotation, there are many well known hospitals in Bangkok, but also Chiang Mai, we can not list them here ( no advertising )

can you private message me

There are two good hospitals around The Bangkok area. The one I use is Bangkok international hospital. You can Google international hospitals Bangkok. This will give you a list of hospitals and you can contact them via the Internet, for price. I surmise you're still living in Hong Kong? Hospitals there aren't as good as in Thailand?

If you'd like to contact me I can assist you as much as I can from this area.

biz man wrote:

can you private message me

List of International hospitals in BKK and Chiang Mai have been sent to you in PM, with their websites, all can be found in google.

I am currently living in Vietnam. I will go to Thailand Wed to visit a few hospitals and then Friday to Myanmar for 5 days and then back for the operation. Well, that's the plan. So I am looking for a hospital now.