Things to do during the day

Hello, I just moved here 2 weeks ago. I need suggestions on what things I can do during the day.
I live here with my fiancé but he work 6 days a week. I stayed alone most of the time which is getting bored  😂😂😂😂.
If anyone interested to go to places during the day  with me or hang out for coffee that would be great.

hello, im vietnam, i live at HCM, if you need to help about what i will help, but myEnglish not well.

Hi nice to meet you, it's great if we can hang out for some coffee. I know a lot of coffee shop in sai gon. Hope see you soon. Reply me if you have a fancy.
Have a nice day

Hi !
I'm in Highland Coffee to chat with friend or study on sunday
If You have time. Let's come chat chit , go around Hcm, study something with me :)
Send for me messenger. I show you clearlly

Phuong

That's sound great ! Sure we can meet sometime next week. I'm living in Cantavil  district 2 which is close to mall and coffee shop. Let me know if you have time to hang out.
And yes I would like to learn Vietnamese too because I'm having hard time communicate with people who are not speak English .

i know Cantavil , myphone ****************** mr Henry , i help you . nice to meet you .

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thanks for reply. let's send me messenger about adresss of coffee shop near your home or a place you are easy to go. and I can move there at weekend:)

Hey Lusy! I also just moved here a few weeks ago for an internship and it would be great to meet some new people.
Would you like to meet up sometime? I'm always up for drinks or coffee or for anything really.

By the way, I actually happen to speak a little bit of Indonesian.

Let me know :)

Girls, may I join you for some drinks or cafe or exploring the city? I've just moved here a few days ago & so unfortunately knowing no one to hang out. Would be fantastic to meet & make some new friends! Cheers

Sure ! When you available? here my email address xxx
Maybe you can send me your contact number or something so that would be easier for us to communicate ?

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Of course 😊
I'm planning to go to Da Nang on Tuesday to explore. I will travel alone. If you have nothing  to do in Ho Chi Minh maybe we can go together? I booked the flight tickets on Tuesday and will stay for 3 nights. If you interesting let me know. Would be fun if I have someone to go with. (Better than alone 😂)

My no. is xxx. Too bad I can't join you to Da Nang, I'm working on weekdays :(. Do you have any plan this weekend?

My number is xxx. Text me if you ever want to do something..

Dear members,

I understand you completely that you all get excited to meet each other and therefor you want to exchange your telephone numbers or email addresses.

For your personal safety I strongly advise you NOT to do so on the public forum. There are weird people out there who can take advantage of it and then you are in deep trouble. The best thing you can do is to communicate by the pm system, its a lot safer.

I asked the moderation team to remove your personal details.

Thanks for your understanding and have a awesome meeting!!!