How to get from Lagi to Dale Lat

Hi,

I'm in Lagi for a few days and am wanting to get to Da Lat,  presumably by bus.  I speak no Vietnamese and I think I'm the only non Vietnamese in town.  I haven't been able to find anyone who speaks English,  so I'm stuck.

Does anyone out there know how I can get to Da Lat from here?

Thanks,

Eddie.

It is ok,  u should go to bus station,  then tell ot write to driver or staffs on bus to go Da Lat in Vietnamese like that.  Toi muon di den Da Lat,  bao nhieu tien vay?  It means that " I want to go to Da Lat,  how much is it" i am sure people in station will guide to the bus to Da Lat,  Lagi is my uncle' s hometown.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I can't find out where the bus station is -  can you give me the address please.

Ask, "Ben xe di Dalat o dau?" - bus station to Dalat.
or
"Ben xe di Phan Thiet?" - bus station to Phan Thiet.

It may be easiest if you just hire a xe ong - motorbike taxi to get to the bus station.

I have never been to Lagi, but I suspect  you may have to go to Phan Thiet to get a bus to Dalat.  Good luck.

La Gi:
Address: 206 Thống Nhất, Tân Thiện, tx. La Gi, Bình Thuận, Vietnam
Phone:+84 62 3870 152

Đà Lạt:
Address: 01, Tô Hiến Thành, Phường 3, tp. Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I've found the bus station, but no-one  speaks English. I think that the bus leaves Lagi at 6.30 on Tuesday morning.

Hopefully it's right lol.

Counter staff may speak English  :)
When you reach Da Lat no worries. So many people can speak English.

Hey Ralph,

I think I have the bus sorted out. Time will tell.

I should be in Nha Trang in a week or so looking forward to catching up for an ale.

Eddie

Okay, see you next week. Enjoy Dalat. It's unusually hot still in Nha Trang.