Malaysian or expert in Malayisa please tell me if this is scam or real

Hi everybody

before few days, I saw in Facebook ads by someone who supposed to be a distributer for company named Enagic Kangen, which is Japanese company that selling water...I met him today after I tell him I am interested in his ads he posted

he said put 310 RM, and then in next month get 1600 RM!!! and then next month same put 310 RM and get like 2400 RM!! and each month I put same amount and the amount I recieve become even more!!!! and the deal will end after two years of me paying 310 RM each month

he tell me tomorrow he will show me with the company brunch in Midvally further details and proof

I need your opinion to know for the experts in Malaysia to tell me if such deal exist and real? before I go further and pay 300 RM

This is company facebook page
facebook.com/EnagicWaterMalaysia?fref=ts

the one who I met today
facebook.com/ftweugene

Thanks....waiting for opinion

nothing will generate fast money especially without need to do anything.. beware

vimobe wrote:

nothing will generate fast money especially without need to do anything.. beware

Thats what make questioning the thing...but I suppused to see the company brunch tomorrow..is it enough if there is company, or even company could scam customer?

honestly i heard of kangen water before and if you google it many informations available.. the problem is the deal to good to be true.. if someone or a company can easily multiply the money by few hundred percents within a month why he still need investor from someone like you?
why cant just get a milion dollar investor?

this is normally a new generation of ponzi scheme..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

vimobe wrote:

honestly i heard of kangen water before and if you google it many informations available.. the problem is the deal to good to be true.. if someone or a company can easily multiply the money by few hundred percents within a month why he still need investor from someone like you?
why cant just get a milion dollar investor?

this is normally a new generation of ponzi scheme..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

I see..thanks for the details

even company could do this scam? in its name? its a famous company as I google it

since you have the curiosity why don't you try it out and just be prepare for the worst..

1. Company legit but a person jeopardizing the business
2. Company conduct illegal way of business
3. A Fake company which no affiliation with the original company

all those above could possibly happen

It's a pyramid selling scam (as said ponzi scheme after a conman if that name).

It involves selling the idea to other suckers!

Nemodot wrote:

It's a pyramid selling scam (as said ponzi scheme after a conman if that name).

It involves selling the idea to other suckers!

You mean this company is known to do that?

vimobe wrote:

since you have the curiosity why don't you try it out and just be prepare for the worst..

1. Company legit but a person jeopardizing the business
2. Company conduct illegal way of business
3. A Fake company which no affiliation with the original company

all those above could possibly happen

Thanks for your opinion...its probably the second

I decide not to go by the way...everybody saying this is scam

Its a SCAM.

12 years ago i work in a Trading Company. They had Real offices and Real people. They claim it is trading coffee/ commodities. And my job was getting people to invest. First client put 10 thousand. And he got back 12 thousand. Then he invest again 12 thousand, gets 14 thousand. Then 3rd time client really invested all he had abt 50 and all is LOST.

This Company even traded in the morning (US time zone). And after 1 year. It was closed

I was conned in working for a such Company. Gave me a bad reputation among family n friends. So beware

Typical Asian mindset.

Salesman. "invest 350,000 RM and you will.make 50% a year. You will get you money back in two years"

Asian investor borrows from family. Invests. Then when they lose it all claim it is bad Feng sui etc etc. (btw I based this on a real person I met recently and real sums).

What they invested in was to any rationale westerner a really stupid idea. But in Asia people often never think of risk or is this product saleable? (in this case it was really bad product). There is a mindset that if someone says they will make money they will. Doh!

I blame the education system. Students are taught to be robots not thinkers..

juneAziz wrote:

Its a SCAM.

12 years ago i work in a Trading Company. They had Real offices and Real people. They claim it is trading coffee/ commodities. And my job was getting people to invest. First client put 10 thousand. And he got back 12 thousand. Then he invest again 12 thousand, gets 14 thousand. Then 3rd time client really invested all he had abt 50 and all is LOST.

This Company even traded in the morning (US time zone). And after 1 year. It was closed

I was conned in working for a such Company. Gave me a bad reputation among family n friends. So beware

Thanks for this...its good to warn people not to fall to these one

I didn't knows before that even official companies that have license could involve in this thing

Nemodot wrote:

Typical Asian mindset.

Salesman. "invest 350,000 RM and you will.make 50% a year. You will get you money back in two years"

Asian investor borrows from family. Invests. Then when they lose it all claim it is bad Feng sui etc etc. (btw I based this on a real person I met recently and real sums).

What they invested in was to any rationale westerner a really stupid idea. But in Asia people often never think of risk or is this product saleable? (in this case it was really bad product). There is a mindset that if someone says they will make money they will. Doh!

I blame the education system. Students are taught to be robots not thinkers..

Hahaha yeah Chinese here often think its fengshui...while scams here are every where and daily activity like drinking water

The other mindset is "I am an important person so I must be able to make money without actually working"

Feudal mindset. Trying to convince one of these types of normal business practice eg that selling a product less than cost is daft can be frustrating..... (been it that situation!) . Often easier to just say yes great idea and smile

Asia is rife with scandalous scams. How many Malaysians have lost everything in recent years involving land, gold, birdnests, anything. Despite this, and its written about in newspapers after the victims report to the police and expect them to get their money back, Malaysian continue to try and try again. The local mindset is short cuts and get rich fast and nothing will ever change it. For that reason, its usually impossible to get a person to believe a scam is really a scam, they just refuse to believe it. They say, "no no! for ME, THIS time, it will be different! I just know its true! Yes yes, for others, before, yes it was a scam but not THIS time!!"

I give up!

Can't beat em join em!

So I have a guaranteed way of doubling your money every week. In a year you will be a billionaire! Sure thing no risk. Selling sand to Arabs. Just pm for details with bank account details and...... lol

Well a fool and his money are easily parted. And lucky they got together in the first place!

Risk warning. The billionaire will be me suckers!

Dear Friends,

It is absolutely a spam ... Many innoncent people (even the residents) have lost tons of monies due to such ambitious quick money deal. There is no such easy money in life.... be careful.

Cheers

When something is too good to be true, it normally is!
Secondly, why would a well known brand with operations in USA and Japan want to use some small time MLC guys in Malaysia to sell their products, they would already have marketing channels, good advertising budgets, etc
All together sounds very fishy
Use common sense when faced with such 'offers'. The lure of easy money seems to make common sense go out the window.

Sorry meant to say MLM not MLC (multi level marketing)

goldencik wrote:

When something is too good to be true, it normally is!
Secondly, why would a well known brand with operations in USA and Japan want to use some small time MLC guys in Malaysia to sell their products, they would already have marketing channels, good advertising budgets, etc
All together sounds very fishy
Use common sense when faced with such 'offers'. The lure of easy money seems to make common sense go out the window.

That is the thing I didn;t understand...they have by the way brunch in Midvally...so I don;t think the deal is secret...everybody can see it there

its wierd how the company wanting to do this deal if its real

ojaiee wrote:

Dear Friends,

It is absolutely a spam ... Many innoncent people (even the residents) have lost tons of monies due to such ambitious quick money deal. There is no such easy money in life.... be careful.

Cheers

Malaysia is so notorious of scams and cheating

and still many Malaysian seems don't understand their country

Nemodot wrote:

Can't beat em join em!

So I have a guaranteed way of doubling your money every week. In a year you will be a billionaire! Sure thing no risk. Selling sand to Arabs. Just pm for details with bank account details and...... lol

Well a fool and his money are easily parted. And lucky they got together in the first place!

Risk warning. The billionaire will be me suckers!

haha even the one who wanted to do the scam, doesn't seems smart..I wonder how he managed to escape after doing his scam...unless he can bribe somebody