Looking for a job to move from Qatar to Morocco

I am Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate basically form India currently i am working in Qatar for 2 years in Facility management organisation for the operations and maintenance of Building facility and Stadiums and looking for any opportunity in Morocco, Opportunity can be for Engineering background temporarily or permanent or teaching any..

Actually i wish to spent some time in morocco so Frankly saying looking for any work, business so i can go there in no profit and no loss..

That is a backward step in my view, given the quality of life in Qatar surpasses that in Morocco. Many Moroccans move to the Gulf due to better living conditions.

Hello sameerkhan007 and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post to help you get more interactions since you participated on a quite old thread.

Regards
Kenjee

In all honesty if you don't speak French, your chances are close to nil. If you're a near native speaker of English you can search for teaching opportunities.

Many Thanks for reply neither i know Arabic nor french being an Engineering Graduate i think its impossible to find a job as English Teacher but will they prefer to hire English speaker to teach science in school...

I am looking to move Morocco to for some personal reasons not for money, i just wanna spare some time there earn some money which is sufficient to live there and counter myair fare...

- learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/list/country/morocco

Teaching English ad a foreign language in language centers or teaching science in one of the few American schools if you are qualified, anything else you would need French on top of English.

Hello Sameer,
As mentioned previously, you would need French or// and Arabic on top of English if you want to work in your field. If interested in teaching English, you'll need a teaching certificate such as TESOL or CELTA or any other credible document that proves you're capable of teaching. Having said that, there are some language schools that won't require such a document, but those tend to be unpopular. American Language Centers, Amideast, British Council are highly competitive institutes, and some teaching experience in addition to Celta/TESOL are usually required.

Hope that helps.
All the best,
Zineb