Moving to Addis!

Hi Guyz
I am scheduled to move to Addis Ababa early October
Am a married man, and shall move with my wife

Any recommendations on area to look for rental houses? I would prefer a villa with 2/3 rooms and a garden..

Thanks in advance

Jumo area is good I guess . Not very far  from main city and peaceful

Hello Kaushalranpara

An advert in the Housing in Addis Ababa may also help you to find a nice rental

Regards
Kenjee

Gerjji near bole is becoming nice and friendly for foreigners. Bole and CMC is also nice.

I have two houses for rent one is located near the city center of Addis whereas the other is located on the south eastern residential part of Addis, you can give me a call when you arrive in Addis so that you see them.

Thank you and best regards.
Amin

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi Amin
Plz share me your contact number and email
Also mail me up pictures of houses...if possible

Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed. You may use our private message system for that

Hey am starting job in Addis may be next week am stranger for Addis I need small rental house i am single am university completed last year this is my phone number xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for accommodation, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Housing in Addis Ababa

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna