Employed by Adwaraabia as English Teacher. Any Teacher here?

I have been employed by Adwaraabia as an English Teacher. Are there any other teachers in my position, I would like to make contact.

Hello, I too have been recruited by the same company. I will be flying out hopefully next week I believe it is al-bahah.

Where are you now?

I'm still in the UK. I've been waiting for more than month. They contact me about once a week. I am still waiting for my medical. I just want to be treated like everyone else. How long did you have to wait?

Where is Albaha

They have been sorting everything out for around 2 months now. I have done the medical am just waiting for the university to send me a copy of my original certificate so I can send to the cultural centre for stamping. That should come sometime next week. So I guess I will be in the UK for around another 2 weeks tops.

@ dawnallen ...I will be at the university that's all I know. I know nothing about living conditions family visa or how the climate is. I need to know what to pack and everything by way of jackets and jumpers.

Research online. Let's keep in touch. I'm eating now.

I like your expat name by the way. Did you find anything about the climate by research etc. What city is that place you will be going to in? Do you know of any other teachers who will be working for this company? Where do you live? In London? It would be really good to meet if possible then we could really talk properly. So your family will be travelling with you?

Hi,

I can't seem to find much.

I know from previous experience go going to abha which is in the same mountain chain further south that it gets cold in winter. So I am guessing it will be cold. I know in Riyadh in the winter one needs a jacket so bahah will definatky need a jacket lol.
At the moment all I know is that it's a tourist resort whatever that means. It's a small town so not much to do. Have to make my own entertainment by way of exercise, gym, social and other entertainment. There are supposed to be lots of forests there. I would love to hike.

The cultural bureau messed up my paperwork so have been delayed again.

Sure we can meet up. I am from walthamstow.  I will PM you my number

What time and date is convenient for you? After Wednesday I am free.

I am free most mornings or between 1 and 6

How about Friday at 1pm?

friday is the only day i am busy - sorry

Thursday at about 5pm?

I forgot to ask, how do you think I should prepare before going?

Hi Amir,

How goes it in sunny Saudi Arabia? How was your flight and arrival? How are you settling in? Where are you stationed? What city etc. Tell me all about it. The weather here is abismal. Dull, dull, dull. How are the people treating you? Write soon.

Warm regards.

Dawn

Dear dawnwallen
Have you joined there?

dawnwallen wrote:

Hi Amir,

How goes it in sunny Saudi Arabia? How was your flight and arrival? How are you settling in? Where are you stationed? What city etc. Tell me all about it. The weather here is abismal. Dull, dull, dull. How are the people treating you? Write soon.

Warm regards.

Dawn

Dear Warrior123
Have you joined there?

Warrior123 wrote:

friday is the only day i am busy - sorry

I am working with Adwarabia from last three months in Riyadh. As an English teacher.
I would like to meet if there is any?

Wow! Thanks for replying. I am dying to know what it is like.

Good to hear from you. Its kinda fine. Feel free to ask.

In which university?

friendly1 wrote:

Good to hear from you. Its kinda fine. Feel free to ask.

If you're working for Adwaarabia, tell every thing about it please. ie What's it like as a teacher there? Further what background are you ? ie nationality. What are the pluses and minuses basically.IE Any information you can supply will be much appreciated.

Hi Amir,

I sent a message to you two weeks ago. Perhaps you haven't received it. I want to know how every thing is going with settling into your new environment and have you started work yet. If not when will you be. I haven't heard anything for the past two weeks even though I followed your advice. I just get told to have patience. I have this anyway, I just want to know how everything is progressing.
I hope to hear from you this time.

Kind regards.

Dawn

Can you tell me what your experience is like please.

I am in teching in KSU. Here it is fine as a teacher. Most of students are not good in English. I am from USA. Did u talked with adwarabia about your residence in Riyadh. It seems else all fine. When you are expected to travel?

Hey
I am interesting in teaching esp for kids. My experiences was a volunteer teacher in the villages. It will be nice if you can give me any information about that. Thank you in advance ☺

I might travel this month. What is your daily routine like? How much time do you have free? What are the other teachers like, the students and the employers? Are you working today?

Hi Amir,

I gather you have started work already because you haven't replied to any of my emails. Could you reply over the weekend please ?which I believe will be tomorrow.
Hope you're well.

Kind regards.

Dawn

You can apply dear, in Indonesian school jeddah.

Really? There is Indonesian school in Jeddah. Sound so great. But Ill stay in Riyadh 😯

Amir,

Please let me hear from you. I need to hear how you are.

Dawn

Hi Friendly,

I would like to know as much as possible, particularly about the teaching.

Kind regards.

Dawn

Can you reply to my message Amir.

Dawn