We would like to get in contact with fellow South Africans/other expat

We are recently married. Walter has a great job opportunity in Accra, Ghana. We are moving from Gaborone, Botswana early in 2016. We are originally from Pretoria, South Africa. We would like to get in contact with fellow South Africans/other expats in the meantime as we have loads of questions, LOL!! :)

Hi Arle & Walter de Fortier,

Great to have you on board :)

We created a new thread as from your post on the Ghana Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Discover the South African https://www.expat.community in Ghana here : South African expatriates in Ghana :)

Feel free to post your questions for better guidance please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I suggest you look on facebook as I think there is a group for South Africans in Ghana. Other than that if you have general questions then feel free to ask them as I am sure you will get a response.
Not sure there is a South African group as such but if you look on accraexpat.com you will find a list of various groups and organisations that cater for different interests. I belong to NAWA and know that there are a lot of South African members. Next week the South African women are organising a coffee morning to raise funds. Hope you manage to connect with some compatriots

Hi friend, am a Ghanaian which l am living in Singapore o.k. .But Am coming home this month thanks .we can make friends.

David Oppong Smith.