Looking for a flatshare in Phnom Penh

Hello

I've just arrived in Phnom Penh where I'll be working for at least one year. I'm looking for a bedroom in a houseshare with nice people in a quiet street if possible. I am NOT looking for a one bedroom flat.
Ideally near Toul Sleng BKK3 but open to suggestions. AC and wifi.
Thanks!

I live off 376 between 95 and 105 (closer to 95). It's a great area, close to Toul Sleong and is easy to bike around. Wish I could offer you space, but the house is full. You may want to look at The Sunnyside Apartments, they're right across the way...

Hello MAGINCAMBODIA

An advert in our Shared accommodation in Phnom Penh may help increase your chances to find a nice rental.

There are other adverts there that may interest you too. Be sure to check it out :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you so much for your help! I finally took a flat with this agency and I'm now looking for one flatmate :-). Take care

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Drop an advert in the appropriate section : Housing in Phnom Penh
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : careful with free advertising + do not keep doing it on the forum

Hi there!

I'm Ariff and currently doing my final semester in Faculty of Social Sciences, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS). I'm looking for a room/shareroom in Phnom Penh and specifically near with the Malaysia Embassy.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing in Phnom Penh section section

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Housing in Phnom Penh section of the website if you are either looking for accommodation or proposing one as i am closing this thread.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed