HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE

I am finally over my ails and pains of this week, with that weird bug going around, my weird knee pains when running and when my husband nearly OD'd me with Transact pads (muscle strain pads)!  Don't ask.  So, that being the case, I am now Mrs Happy again and raring to go for the weekend  YAY, YIPEE, YAHOO :):):)
Happy days and blue skies everyone - enjoy

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

I am finally over my ails and pains of this week, with that weird bug going around, my weird knee pains when running and when my husband nearly OD'd me with Transact pads (muscle strain pads)!  Don't ask.  So, that being the case, I am now Mrs Happy again and raring to go for the weekend  YAY, YIPEE, YAHOO :):):)

This would explain a lot of your strange behaviour recently, high on pain killers :D:idontagree:

BTW have a good weekend.

have a good week end.

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

YEEYYY.. Finally i get my students to come back to class/dining room.

Glad you feel better. Study well!

Good to hear your well.. now I know hubby worries alot and is concerned for you. thats all there is to it.

Salman

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Have a good weekend!
We MUST do that coffee soon, call me :)

Didn't know you were ill, GW, but glad you're feeling better :)

take care gwtf-uk, thank god its wednesday evening

Alliecat wrote:

Didn't know you were ill, GW, but glad you're feeling better :)

Yeah same here,i didnt know either but i m glad u r fine now and its admirable even though u were not f3ling good but u were trying to coup up with several other matters...good work,girl :)

Have I said lately that I :heart: nonzie?!?

Alliecat wrote:

Have I said lately that I :heart: nonzie?!?

Yeah just few of the times :shy