Sanya / Hainan Island

Hi friends

My name is Marco , I m Italian 57 yo . My wife is Chinese  37 yo. Both of us working in Guangzhou.
Next year its our intention to change our life style and move permanently to Hainan island . We visited Sanya and we stay in a nice place in the famous Yalong bay.  Of course nice but too  much expencive too much touristis . We are looking for a nice  sea village in Hainan island may be outside of Sanya. . We are not looking for a luxury place. Our intention is to live in a nice village on the sea outside of the tourists spots. Of course we are looking to find a clean and nice sand beach and a safe place . Something nice not killed yet from the tourist groups !  We have two projects 

One of our project is to stop to work and enjoy the above mentioned village and sea life for few years .
Another project is to move to Sanya and consider to find a job. I speack perfect English ,French and Italian, my wife perfect English. Somebody has some suggestion for  us ?

somebody knows a nice sea village in Hainan outside of the tourist spots ?  Many thanks for your kind and precious help

Marco and Noko

Hi Marco....I'm also an expat... from Australia...been in China for many years... and have spent some considerable time exploring Hainan Island..As you have discovered..Sanya is really just to expensive to live....I have discovered a beautiful little place on the other side of the Island...just outside of Haikou .. and not expensive...my suggestion would be to go to Haikou hire a car or motorbike... and spend a couple of weeks looking around...
James

Hi friend,
Many thanks for your precious information ! I m excited to visit the place. If I don't ask you too much have you the name of the village or the area in Chinese ? I hope to be able to invite you one day for a great dinner in front of the sea.
Ciao
Marco

Marco...Haikou is the capital of Hainan.... and around it there are so many beautiful places to see ...I also am moving there next year in February....
James