Looking for a Real Estate agent

Am selling a 3 bedroomed ensuite apartment at Embakasi and am looking for an agent to advertise it for me. Can anyone on this forum recomnend a good agent who are not charging too much percentage for selling. Sarah.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. You should register your company in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services freely on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Call Sarah 0711926811

Hi waserah, :)

I would advise you to post an advert in the housing in Kenya section.

You can also have a look at the Kenya business directory > Real estate in Kenya to find some contacts.

Real Estate Agents are so many in the business directory thats why i was trying to see if somebody can recommend me to one that they know who are genuine.

Hello Sarah

Let me introduce you to our Property Management company PRISMA LIMITED.  We have been in operation since 2011 and we are an honest and tax abiding company.

We shall gladly be available to market your property with a view to selling it.  Our commission is client friendly and can be tailor made just for you depending on the mutual agreement.

Do hot hesitate to contact Cynthia on ++++ for details.  Regards

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi, I can help you look for a buyer for your apartment.

Beware of a situation where several brokers become involved, whether you like it or not, then each of these will want some commission.  This can work out as much as 10% of the sale price.  Things can turn very unpleasant, if you refuse to pay them.

where in embakasi? what if you got a buyer direct.

If you get a buyer direct, then brokers will not be involved.

It's when you have asked someone to market the property, then perhaps another broker directs a potential buyer to your agent and will then want something for doing so etc. quite a few of then can end up being involved, leaving you with a potentially high commission.