Cable and internet

Hi everybody, I will be heading down to Rincon, in about 2 weeks now and very excited! One question I have been thinking about is who do you guys recommend for cable and internet especially for that area of the island? Thanks for the help

We have our house in Sabana Grande, I am using Claro for internet and it has work fine. We spend a week working from the house and the connection was fine, both me and my wife were able to VPN to our companies without any issues. I installed cameras in the house and I am able to remotely monitor the house using the internet.

Different parts of the island have different Internet service providers, even then some comunities or buildings may have special arrangements. I sugest asking the people around your apartment or comunity what service they have. Claro is everywhere and most people seem to think they suck big time in reliability and service. They should be a last resort if there is nothing else based on comments i have read

Depends on EXACTLY where you will live in Rincon. It varies greatly. I have an apartment at 18°20'22.3"N 67°14'42.5"W and have very good internet with Choice (or noChoice as some call it). So if internet is very important (for example your business depends on it or you are addicted to streaming Netflix) then canvassing neighbors before choosing abode is something to try. As is in the States internet/tv is essentially a monopoly without competition which would decrease prices and increase quality of service.