For anyone who works or has worked for Al Khaleej Training & Education

Hello everyone,

I recently signed on to work for AKTE however they have yet to provide me with any information or procedures regarding the visa. I'm from the US so I have researched the process and requirements on the embassy's webpage. However, I wanted to know if I will have to get my own visa agent or do they provide you with a person who you can refer to for any questions?

Also, the recruiter mentioned that although I will arrive in Riyadh (where I would prefer to stay) I will most likely be relocated to one of the following: Ha'il, Arar, Tabuk, Khobar, Qassim, Dammam.

I'm considering Tabuk because it snows and is close to Egypt but does anyone have any recommendations? I have done some research about it but was wondering if a single woman can give me her perspective about it?

Thank you and best wishes,
Egerze

egerze wrote:

Hello everyone,

I recently signed on to work for AKTE however they have yet to provide me with any information or procedures regarding the visa. I'm from the US so I have researched the process and requirements on the embassy's webpage. However, I wanted to know if I will have to get my own visa agent or do they provide you with a person who you can refer to for any questions?

Also, the recruiter mentioned that although I will arrive in Riyadh (where I would prefer to stay) I will most likely be relocated to one of the following: Ha'il, Arar, Tabuk, Khobar, Qassim, Dammam.

I'm considering Tabuk because it snows and is close to Egypt but does anyone have any recommendations?

Any information on any of the subjects posted above would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best wishes,
Egerze

It's preferable to stay in larger cities. Riyadh, Dammam/Khobar and Jeddah. This has been discussed so many times before. Search the threads.

Thank you for your input live.Ali

You should follow up with them ... all recruitment agencies are different in how they set up the visa process... they may Have an agent or they may request you to get your own. really depends

Hi there Rareshine,

Thank goodness they just got back to me on this! They referred me to an agent so I'm working with him now. Thank you for your advice!

Best wishes,
Egerze