Munich job

I'm looking for job dishwashing or cleaning in munich, i can speak English greek and little bit german, I'am hard worker,

If you are an EU citizen or already have a residence and work permit for Germany for other reasons, you can just move to Munich and look for a job there.
But if you don't, your chances are small to non-existent, because there are plenty of unskilled and unemployed EU citizens who can do such jobs and must be preferentially hired by law. In this case you will only get a work permit for a job in a field where you have special skills that not enough EU citizens have - this usually requires a university degree.

I already live in munich i don't need professional job, I'm looking cleaning and dishwashing job in all munich

You did not address the question of whether you are EU citizen or not, and if you have a work permit (only required for non-EU citizens).
If you are citizen or already have a work permit that allows unrestricted access to the labour market, just go ahead and apply for jobs at suitable companies.
If not, you'd have to evaluate your chances of getting a work permit. Depending on your situation and current visa, the formalities are different and you may or may not be successful.