Skilled migrant planning a move with boyfriend and dog!

Hi all!

Thank you in advance for your help! I will be visiting Amsterdam next week for 10 days and have two job interviews set up during my stay. I will be Doctor of Chiropractic in December from a school here in the U.S. and would like to move permanently to the Netherlands. I will have a sponsor, but my question to you all is if my boyfriend and I marry prior to moving to the Netherlands, will he need need to have secured a separate business sponsorship as well or will he be able to fall under my sponsorship?

Also, has anyone moved their dog? I have a 110 lb sweet golden retriever/Labrador mixed dog. Will he need to be quarantined for any period of time? Does anyone know of the requirements of moving him to the Netherlands?

Your help is so greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Hello all!

My name is Erin and I am 28 years old and about to graduate school to become a Doctor of Chiropractic. I am hoping to move to the Netherlands early next year and will be visiting and interviewing next week! My boyfriend and I have a 4 year old dog so all three of us are looking to move permanently to the Netherlands.

Questions include:

If we marry before we move, will he be included under my sponsorship as a highly skilled migrant?

Procedure moving our dog with us?

Thanks for all of your help! I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hello Erin and welcome on board Expat.com

While waiting for members to revert back with some advices, I suggest you to read out Living in Netherlands guide to gather some useful infos to best prepare your expatriation

Regards
Kenjee