If you need any information on Ethiopia

Hello dear friends who have a plan to come to ethiopia as tourist,worker,bussiness or any. you are highly welcome.
My name is solomon and i graduate from addis ababa university in chemistry in 2006 and live in addis. I work the last 4years on tourism like tour guide,hire car, translator, and some commision work as  rent house. I am very happy to answer your inquiry about my country before u come or after u arrive here so u can contact me
welcome

hi, we are interested in spending two weeks in ethopia from 30 Dec 2010.  Can you help us organise this trip?  thank you Daisy - [email protected]

Hello dear friend, i sent to you email on your email address but u still did not reply me back. I do tour guide and tour oprator so tell me the detail you want. email me [email protected]
solomon

hello sol, im moving there in Dire-Dawa University for work. Can u give me some advices in living there. how much is housing, school for my children, if i will bring also my husband can he find job there? He is Civil Engineer by profession, food cost, rents, transport, etc.

thanks so much in advance.. hoping to get in touch with u soon.
here is my email nubaldo@gmail com.