Part-Time Job

Hi guys! This is my second post. I'm just wondering if having part-time job is ALLOWED 'coz I badly need one. Needless to say, my monthly income isn't enough. I'm a licensed teacher by profession but also have experience in customer service and travel industry. I can work as English tutor, cust.service trainer, secretary, writer, encoder, ticketing agent,or anything related to my educational background and work experiences. I'm available every Friday. Please help.

Sure, you can do a part-time job as long as you can keep hold of your performance at both places.

It's a bit tricky as you need a couple of good references for that.

Thanks, Sly. I'm confident I still can perform even with a part-time job. Besides, it's now low season for the travel industry so there's nothing much to do at work.  I just have to look for some reliable people who can suggest, recommend, and even refer me for a part-time job. Anybody out there? ;)

josh123 wrote:

Thanks, Sly. I'm confident I still can perform even with a part-time job. Besides, it's now low season for the travel industry so there's nothing much to do at work.  I just have to look for some reliable people who can suggest, recommend, and even refer me for a part-time job. Anybody out there? ;)

have seen such posts offering english tutors in most of the book shops, may be get a good book shop in ur area arround, take their permission, put a print out of ur availability with the contact number, somebody can contact you.

That's a good idea, UVN. I've also seen people online looking for an English tutor, but I'm skeptical of contacting 'em. I dunno. 'Coz I'm new? At any rate, I'd prefer to go by means of REFERRAL (esp.here on EB) so I'm sure of the person I'm dealing with.

josh123 wrote:

That's a good idea, UVN. I've also seen people online looking for an English tutor, but I'm skeptical of contacting 'em. I dunno. 'Coz I'm new? At any rate, I'd prefer to go by means of REFERRAL (esp.here on EB) so I'm sure of the person I'm dealing with.

while we r skeptical, can make a move and C how it goes, one thing u may want to be very clear is how much u want and take some advance salary so that they dont cheat u after one month and say we dont need you and dont pay after one month.

Yes,U can and it depends what r your job timings and check this stupid website ,its rackless most of the time but sometimes its not bad for small jobs expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/ :)

nonz wrote:

Yes,U can and it depends what r your job timings and check this stupid website ,its rackless most of the time but sometimes its not bad for small jobs expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/ :)

yes, I like this site expatriates.com as well along with the current site I am in. Got a new room within 2 days of landing in RIYAD from this site and the responses were most of the times fair and genuine. u may want to try and post a classified