Will be in Panama from january 18, 2011 til march 27, 2011

Hello from Switzerland to Panama!!

Would be nice to get  in touch with some nice people already living in Panama around my age (still 49)as I shall be travelling alone round the country.
I speak D, E, F e un poco espanol- so far.

I'll be grateful for hints where to stay good and priceless around the country, about spanish-lessons (school or private) as well as for a reliable  place where I could get a car for the stay, as my knowledge in cars is about zero (... it would break down just around the next corner.... but please-  don't take this to sell me your or someone elses "leftovers", right?

I haven't made big plans so far - just to be flexibel.
May be we could visit some nice places together? Anything is possible, as long as your a serious person!
Well - my parents told me that and they're already dying about my plans being in PA all by myself, there only little daughter.
Too many bad guys, corruption murderers and and and  so on...
;-))
(are all parents a bit like that??)

Okay, I'm gonna sent this on its way and
looking forward to reading you soon,
nice regards from Switzerland
Clarita

Hello Clarita,  my name is Mónica and I am writing to you from Buenos Aires.   My husband is working in Panama and I am considering to move there too.  I will be in Panama at the end of January and till mid February.   I am also year 61 and do speak german ( but not switzerdeutsch).  Maybe we could chat sometime.

Bis bald
Mónica

i plan on going to panama the same time and i will not know anybody.my email is [email protected] i could use all the info i can get......tommy

Hi Clarita,

I am a snow bird and live part time in Panama for the last ten years. I am going to be there this trip end of Jan to mid Feb. I am not staying as long as usual because my husband cannot go with me this time. I plan to be in several different areas doing a variety of business and pleasure activities. I would love to chat with you and help you find some great places, maybe meet up with for some fun activities. My US phone is 303-669-2304.
Talk to you soon
Anne Michelle

Hi Anne Michelle,  my name is Mónica and I got your answer through the site too.  I will be in Panama City visiting my husband who is working there between Jan 22 to FEb. 19th.  Would be lovely if you could give me some hints on where to go and why not meet??
Currently I am in Buenos Aires,  thatŽs where we are from and live.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Mónica

Monica,
I will be in Panama City for a couple of days Jan 25, 26. Do you have Skype? Perhaps we could talk on that and I could suggest a few things for you and we make arrangements to meet. I have some friends that live in PC that I could introduce you to too. My skype name is Anne.Michele.Wand. We will need to arrange a time so I am on the computer

Hello AnneMichelle

Nice to read your lines.
I've sent you a message through Skype. Let me know if you received it.
Would be nice to talk to you.
Lovely regards from Switzerland from
Clarita