What do you like the most in Uganda?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Uganda?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Uganda and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

i like living in all east African countries to learn our culture and ways of living.

weather and people

Although boda's, taxi driver's, and most of the drivers in Uganda all seem to have a death wish and don't care who else thy kill,  its a great place to live. Have been here for 5 yrs and have had 3 cars destroyed by insane drivers who can't seem to stay on their own side of the road. In the last 3 months have been hit 7 times and I was not even moving when they hit me, just sitting in line waiting for traffic to move. But, you can' beat the weather here, summer with rain and summer without rain!!!

Friends please help me out on some points regarding Uganda

1. Uganda culture for Indians

2. Working environments for Indians

3. What about safety and security for Citizen

4. Companies treat Indian Employees well

5. Cost of Living in Uganda

6. Veg food is available in city

Ugandan have some regards for Indians but new generation can be aggressive some times.
Working environment depends on individual organizations you are working for.
Some of them are good some just worst chose carefully.
If you are not adventure type or person not staying outside your campus during night and do not handle big cash your safety has no big issues.
Not all companies treat Indian employee well.
Cost of living is relatively low but it depends on your life style.
Veg food is available but you should be careful before eating and make sure it is veg.

Thank you dear for sharing information about country I more think I want to ask you if you are staying in Uganda.

Have u heard company called Britannia Allied Industries Ltd.(It's an FMCG company) is this a right company to work with. If u are not aware can you help me out to find about the company

presently I am In India but you keep searching for this on net you may got somebody to have comment.
If you do not find anybody please do not go...