Where can I buy proper pet food in PP?

I am moving to PP in December and my 2 cats are coming with me.They are usually on good pet food Hill's Science Diet and Im really worried I cant get pet food other than supermarket food.I have contacted the vet but they dont seem to have? does anyone else have pets that are on special food? or contacts for pet shops?

look at agrovet.  I dont have pets but have bought food from there for a friend.

Thanks will give them a call

CATS

Don't be such a wooz.  Nothing wrong with kit-e-kat from the supermarket.  Otherwise give them fresh-food: bits of chicken, Cheap fish'n'rice .  My mate is a vegie and her cats go crazy for tomatoes. A hungry cat will eat anything

Thanks but my cats are on a diet for a reason,I am not a wooz...My cat has kidney problems and is not well,and I DONT buy cheap food for anyone or anything

Welcome to the forum everyone :)

At auntyskitchen-

Can you please refrain from using such kind of language in the forum. It is a bit offensive to other members. Tagging other members like "wooz" is considered to be a lack of respect towards them, so please avoid.

Regards

I quite agree about cheap pet food . Would not feed it to my pack! I have five cats here in Phnom Penh. Two of the girls are 21 years old. They thrive on a diet of small river fish sometimes cooked and sometimes raw. They also get multi vitamins and other supplements. Agrovet is an excellent clinic. Very well equipped and professional . I have a Pomeranian they have been treating for  a chronic urinary tract problem . He has had two complicated operations to remove kidney stones  . He is now on a special Royal Cannin diet and is doing very well. Unfortunately , cats are less well catered for here in Cambodia than dogs. I will try to get some info for you. Please feel free to contact me by e mail. [email protected]

Hmmm ..  sorry for my question. .. What's a wooz? I know what's a wuss... but I don't know what's a wooz. ... is that the same?

Hello guys -> To note that this thread is very old (2010). ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes. .. very old. .. but I still don't know what a wooz is :D