Dual Citizenship for Vietnam

Hi,

I am a U.S. Citizen looking to obtain a dual citizenship from Vietnam. My mother is born and raised in Saigon, Vietnam. I was invited to play for the national team, but in order to do that I must obtain a dual citizenship with Vietnam. Here's my issue, my mother's Vietnamese citizenship papers was ruined when her boat was capsized coming to the states. Right now, the only paperwork that links her to Vietnam is her U.S. Certificate of naturalization and her US Passport that indicates that she was born there. Can someone please tell me if this is enough to be able to qualify for a citizenship. Can anybody shine some light on this or give me any other advice?

Thank you!

Put that in "the right hands", and it will be more than enough.  But, if you put it in the wrong hands, and it will go nowhere...  As I had alluded to you, earlier in my PMs, the management at the team that wants you to come here, if they really want you, they will be able to set you up like no one can.

Not sure if I told you this through message, but my mother does have a vietnamese birth certificate, but for some reason it does not match up to her year of birth on the U.S. citizenship paper lol ...

Wild_1:  "Right hands"  How do I find them?
Michael

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.