Cost of Living in Malaysia

Guys,

I have been offered a job in Malaysia, Kuala lumpur with a salary of 14K MYR per month. So i wanted to know how much can i save in this salary ?

I would be staying with my family and 2 Kids and i am looking for 2 BHK house around petaling Jaya. Also one of my kid would go to international school and other kids may start kindergarden after a year or so.

Considering a moderate comfortable life style, please share the approximate cost of living in Kuala lumpur.

Hello Kabra23,

Welcome on board  :)

You will get some clues here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=94781

All the very best,
Bhavna

Nothing to you actually running away when you see the school fees.

Depends on age of kids. After tax under 12k net and easy to spend with a family. Families I know struggle on 25k net plus with two kids but with education free. Wait till they get a broken leg.... Actually madness to even consider IMHO unless all education and medical fees paid.

I know a really good financial adviser in Kuala Lumpur if you would like me to put in touch.
He will be able to advise you on how to save money on future tuition fees and make the most of your earning.

Let me know :)!

Hello,
Pls put in touch and thanks for your mail