EXCHANGING INDIAN DRIVER'S LICENSE TO GET POLISH DRIVING LICENSE

hi, thanks for making us all informed, but i wanna ask you that, we have such office in krakow only?? we dont have this offices in warsaw or in lodz??

I think there the offices in Warsaw or Lodz, for sure. By the way if you want to learn for the test you could use app like that https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … azdy.testy
It has the official exam questions officially translated.

It is the same process for exchanging heavu vehicle driving license?
I already have class CE from Sri Lanka and class B from Sweden.

Hi siddhesh gi I Am Mahesh Satam From Mumbai I also would like to work in Poland as a Heavy Driver .Need some guidance on that You are the First Marathi Probably i could see in this profession? sir how to get in touch with you??

Hi Abhisek,

Few questions about this topic.
1)My Indian drivers license is not a smart one. Any idea if  that will qualify for an exchange here in Poland?
2)Since I loose my Indian license, if I want to drive in India, will I have to go through the whole process of driving test from the scratch? Or can we request for an exchange or duplicate?

Thanks in advance!
Lavanya

@abhishekjain118  no need medical test ? Because when i go there to submit my documents they ask for medical

Hi Sushank garg,

Welcome to expat.com!

You may have noticed that this thread has been inactive for a year. Not sure you will get answers.

If you have questions, maybe you should create a new conversation on the Krakow Forum.

Vero
Expat.com team
Hello brother....i am living in Warsaw and i have already prepared for driving theory test but i don't know how to take an appointment for to book theory exam  so could you mention an appropriate website or link via i can book an exam ????

@abhishekjain118 hi im Indian citizen.now I'm living in germany.i want to convert my Indian driving licence coverting to poland license.its possible?

@abhishekjain118 hi im Indian citizen.now I'm living in germany.i want to convert my Indian driving licence coverting to poland license.its possible?
-@vinod md

Why do you want a Polish driving license if you are living in Germany?

@SimCityAT Poland license not valid in Germany

@SimCityAT  I'm a truck driver.i asked German driving school but they are saying German language must

@SimCityAT Poland license not valid in Germany
-@vinod md

Yes it is!!

@SimCityAT Indian licence coverting to poland it's possible?

@SimCityAT I'm a truck driver.i asked German driving school but they are saying German language must
-@vinod md

Well, then you must learn German then. Anyway you can't get a driving license if you don't live in the country.

@SimCityAT Indian licence coverting to poland it's possible?
-@vinod md

No, if you don't live in Poland.

@SimCityAT I thinking a short time course enrollment.that time coverting my Indian licence.thats possible?

@SimCityAT I thinking a short time course enrollment.that time coverting my Indian licence.thats possible?
-@vinod md

No, because you don't live in Poland