Learn Serbian Language

Hey!

I'm an English lady currently studying Serbian via an online course which I paid for, however, I was wondering if anyone could share any other websites, applications, etc which is helpful in learning the language?

Hvala,
Sophie

You can try with courses like this:

http://www.mogi.co.rs/serbian-for-foreigners/

Mogi school of foreign language is great. With this school, you can learn language easy and fast, at interesting way.

I know this is an old post, but hopefully this can still be useful to other people learning Serbian.

I made a couple of comprehensive yet easy-to-use charts for Serbian language learners, covering the seven Serbian cases and verb conjugations/grammar for present and past tenses.

* Serbian cases grammar
* Serbian verbs

I'm currently learning Serbian and made these because I found that other charts were generally not comprehensive enough for my needs or were not organized simply (so they were hard to follow during class or conversation).

While charts are great (I'm a big fan of organizing things neatly), I think you'd improve the long term memorization of the words if you also have examples sentences along with the verbs. Let me know if you need help with that. :)

@Nina, absolutely agree. Having examples to provide as second pages for both the cases chart and the verbs chart would be great. I'm too early of a beginner to write good examples with confidence, but if that's something you're interested in writing up, I'd love to see it! :D