Meeting other expats in Galati

Hi guys,
It seems not everyone checks his or her account on the forum. I have just arrived in Galati and intend to stay for a while. I though maybe we could meet up altogether. Hope to get some replies on this. We can discuss further the activity, date and place  ;)
Looking forward to hearing from you and to meeting you.

Grtz Oksana

Hi Oksana,
Just to let you know that we look at the forum. i hope you are doing well in Galati.
I live in a Focsani, not far from Galati.

Haha, thank you Dyon. It seemed i was alone here for some time  :)  great. Maybe we'll find some more people to meet for a cup of coffee.

Yes, sure.

Hello Oksana,

are you still in Galati? Is there any active network of expats or expats and locals or regular meetings?

Best regards
Mathias

Hi Mathias,
You are the first to ask this question. I have not found anybody in Galati. Seems like a lot of foreigners left. I met some nice people in Galati, mostly Romanians. But left recently myself due to private situation.

Hope you will find some people to communicate with. Good luck with search ;)

Best,
Oksana

Hi Oksana,

Thank you for your reply though it's not too positive ;)

Best regards
Mathias

Mike_1234 wrote:

:)

Welcome Mike,

Could you please introduce yourself? Do you have something to add to the topic?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Mike_1234 wrote:

Thanks Romaniac,

I thought: I write a message but when I saw the other messages and responses I didn't know what to say. For a lady it is even harder to work abroad, I think.
Just joined https://www.expat.com 5 minutes ago.

In that case, I'd invite you to post on the New Members of the Romania forum topic.  Relax, have fun, you can tell what brings you to Romania, maybe some personal interests, and what you hope to find on Expat.com.

Romaniac