Apartment on rent

Hi

Can anyone help me in finding the apartment on rent for max 500BD in seef area.

Regards

varun

Have you tried googling that? You will find loads of options. Or you could get an estate agent to help you

Lindochka wrote:

Have you tried googling that? You will find loads of options. Or you could get an estate agent to help you

I never recommend real estate agent ... when ever i ask agents they show me rental flats and apartments and there rates always 100 -200 bhd  more then the original rate
and they also force to pay 2-3 months advance....

The agent I used was pretty decent and yes, I did pay 3 months advance but didn't have to pay rent for those months.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please recommend this agent in the business directory

Real Estate agents are not allowed to charge you for their services in Bahrain. They get their payment from the landlord of the property by getting him/her a good client.

It is normal to pay 3 months rent in advance and then not pay any rent for 3 months. Rent is then paid monthly or quarterly depending upon your lease.

If you PM me, I can give you a list of reputable real estate agents. Seef is quite an expensive area so you may get one of the not so nice properties or one nearer Sanabis

Hi

As I am not getting the transport facility from my company so want the accommodation near to seef, pls provide the agents details asap.a

Regards

Varun

Some landlords do take 3 months rent in advance but you have to pay the rent the following month. They break the rent down as -

1 month is first months rent payment
2nd month is your last months rent payment
3rd month payment is a security deposit which they hold in case of damages but you get back at the end if all is ok.

This isn't too common though in my humble opinion.

For details go to www.al-khubra.com or email [email protected] - all contact details are on there.