Sanjay tandon

I am from India,aged 51 yr and have over 25 yr experience in Finance,banking, capital market and commodity exchange of India.I am interested to settle in Seychelles.How can I get any job?and how can I start my own business?how can I get immigration?My first priority is to get any job.Please help me.

Hi standon,

Welcome  on board :)

I will invite you to please drop your resume in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in the Seychelles section :)

Good luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi i say your profile message.  Now where are you? Tell me more about you.

I am from Lucknow(UP) India,aged 51 yr and have over 25 yr experience in Finance,banking, capital market and commodity exchange of India.I am interested to settle in Seychelles.How can I get any job?and how can I get immigration?My first priority is to get any job.Please help me.Please send your e-mail id and phone no so that I can contact you.My e-mail is [email protected] and mobile is +919839010863

Thanks,

SANJAY TANDON

Hi,

As you mentioned I have already submitted my C.V but if know any company any type small or big or any individual requires any employee in finance,Insurance field Please let me inform.Salary is not a issue.I want work permit to immigrate your beautiful island.

Thanks

SANJAY TANDON

Hi

What is your current position i mean you are in any job or not? What is the salary expectation? Do you have any plan to start any business? If so , what is the business you want to start? Tell me please if you want to say anything else.

Hi,

Presently I am working as Manager (Loans and advances) for last 2 months with a private company in Lucknow before that I was working with Bharti Axa Life Insurance co.at Lucknow as Sr.Manager (sales).I have worked there almost 1 yr.before that job I was branch manager in a company who was in the business of shares,stocks,commodity,currency etc.I worked with this company almost 10 yrs.I am also interested to do business in financial services or Indian  restaurant or import & export  business in Seychelles.My salary expectation in Seychelles is around US $ 1500-2000.

Thanks,

SANJAY TANDON

Message for kasinathan,
I am waiting for your reply.