Help me please, i'm looking for a job URGENT!!!

Dear all
i'm looking for a job
URGENT!!!
I live in Ho chi minh city but i can also move in other city
my skills and background are in sales but i really can to do all because i need, i really need to find a job as soon as possible
all friends that can support and help me i will be really greatfull
i sent to vietnam work more of 50 resume per day but i don't have received none answer

So, please, who need or who knows any person can help me...
please don't hesitate to contact me

thanks at all
Fabio

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

Recruitment Agencies in Vietnam
Talk to them directly. If possible, visit their premises to meet them in person.

Some not-too-old Sales Jobs are advertised here. Give them a call and talk directly if you find relevant jobs there.

- Post an ad in the Job section on this blog. https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/vietnam/add.html
- Use LinkedIn website to get in touch with VN headhunters in your chosen field.

Sending online CV hardly works in Vietnam.

Hi Fabio,

You are an native english speaker ? Have you ever taught English ? Where are you  from?

Cheers,
Lilian (HCMC)

Of course he tried many including your suggestions!
It's not easy to get a job for foreigner in Vietnam unless he is a native English Teacher  :)

bia_hoi wrote:

Recruitment Agencies in Vietnam
Talk to them directly. If possible, visit their premises to meet them in person.
Some not-too-old Sales Jobs are advertised here. Give them a call and talk directly if you find relevant jobs there.
- Post an ad in the Job section on this blog. https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/vietnam/add.html
- Use LinkedIn website to get in touch with VN headhunters in your chosen field.
Sending online CV hardly works in Vietnam.

Are you really a seller ?
what it's your qualification ? experience ? what can you do ?
you need to sell yourself first !

lilian1973 wrote:

Hi Fabio,

You are an native english speaker ? Have you ever taught English ? Where are you  from?

Cheers,
Lilian (HCMC)

I'm italian and i lived around the world for many years, i have gone to english school in many country (Malta, London, NYC) and i have worked as sales manager around the world

Chris59000 wrote:

Are you really a seller ?
what it's your qualification ? experience ? what can you do ?
you need to sell yourself first !

let me know your contact and i send to you my resume

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Cryalone277:  I hope you realize from his posts that Chiavetta is far from being a native English speaker.  That is not to say that non-native speakers do not have a place in ESL, but that schools should not pass them off a native speakers as many schools do.

THIGV wrote:

Cryalone277:  I hope you realize from his posts that Chiavetta is far from being a native English speaker.  That is not to say that non-native speakers do not have a place in ESL, but that schools should not pass them off a native speakers as many schools do.

I hope you realize that
before to move your tongue, first is better move your mind

If you don't know is better don't talk

hoping you should have a nice day

cryalone277 wrote:

Newstar English center in Vinh city, Nghe An province is one of the biggest and academic center in Vinh including 3 branches and over 4000 students recently. It is great for English native teacher to acquaint with Vietnam culture and enhance English competency when working in an academic environment like Newstar.
Recently, We are recruiting 2 English native teachers to teach English language for students from kindergaten to high school.
Requirements:
- Qualifications of English language or teaching English as a second language country, etc.
- Be serious, academic and enthusiasm in working.
- Legal CVs and working Visa.
Working reference:
- Time: total teaching hours: 25 hours/ week.
- Students: from 3 years old.
- Salary: full time salary: from 1.600$ to 1.900$ per month.(18-22$ per hour depending on level)
- Benefit:
You can earn more if you can teach more than 25 hours a week.
Teaching equipment: provided.
Long contract: At least 1 year.
Higher salary for second year teaching.
For information, please contact to us via my email: [email protected] or phone number: 0918. 635. 670
Note: Priority to those staying in Vietnam currently.

Howdy friend!  I assume you remember me?   

Your ad belongs in the classified section, not in the open forum.  Your pack of lies will go virtually unnoticed there, but you may get lucku and actually lure someone to Vinh (a move they would quickly come to regret, IMHO.).  :top:

Mr. Chavetta, you need to earn either a Cambridge CELTA, or a Trinity College TESOL.  Armed with either of the 2 makes you a legitimate teacher of the English language, regardless of the place you were born...

Most of my comment was directed to the school posting a reply.  I have too often seen people who should not be teaching English passed off by schools on unsuspecting Vietnamese students as native speakers.  In some cases this was  facilitated by the fact that they held passports from English speaking countries. 

chiavetta wrote:

before to move your tongue, first is better move your mind

If you don't know is better don't talk

hoping you should have a nice day

It is true as Teacher Mark says that you could obtain a CELTA or Trinity TESOL, but minimal English competency to enter a CELTA course is an IELTS score of 7.5.  Each line above contains a grammatical error as do all of your earlier posts.    I am sorry to say that you do not seem to be at the 7.5 level.  Nobody speaks perfect English (except perhaps by definition the Queen) but your grammar is about at the level of most intermediate students in Vietnam.

try to understand this words ...
:top:

Good luck in seeking employment.

it's not your problem...

Hi everybody,

Please note that we are not here to argue with each other.

@ chiavetta > If you are looking for a job, please post in the jobs section.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed