Regarding my visit and work visa...pls advive asap

Hi Guys....I came here with visit visa ...and now they processed work visa...but unfortunately that has some issues ...when i went for enrollment ...no expatriate message came....so my agency working  on that.

Now I need to go to India on Emergency....I have visit visa till 13 sep 15 ....Can I go to india now??? please suggest...

Or Till my work visa processed and stamping done I cant leave Bahrain.?? pls advice.

And in LMRA official site its clearly showing I have valid employement visa and its updated like that including all details.
can I travel with that printout?? when i coming back to bahrain Can I show the same.As of now only stamping done for my visit visa that too till 13 th sep.

And if I want to go on visit visa do I need to cancel my work visa and apply again ??

Hi,

---
You can exit the country but you will not be able to come back with that visit visa, visit visa is a single entry visa. Speak to your employer tell them you want to go on a emergency visit by the time the work visa will be ready they can send you a copy of the same and then you could come back. But get it clarified through the agency from LMRA side that this can be done.

T&R