Looking for a friend/mate/side-kick/buddy/pal

Hey peeps!

Little about me - born and brought up in Dubai. Recently moved to Abu Dhabi due to change of work. 28. Single. Living alone next to the Mangrove Village. Love anything to do with fun, adventure and the likes. I don't smoke or drink but don't mind people around me doing either. I have my own ride too and everything seems to be within 30 mins reach at max.

Reason for posting this - Abu Dhabi is faaaar away from Dubai. Had barely been here before and now as mentioned above, am finding that none of my school/college/uni/ex-colleagues/etc live here either. I hate going to the movies alone and as a matter of fact, any outdoor activity. I would like to explore the city (activity wise...I am aware of what UAE has to offer), restaurants, chilling and hangout spots.

If you feel you fall into a similar category or the above piques your interest, do reply or PM or whatever is convenient.

By the way, I forgot to add the following in the above post:
- The above post is not gender specific
- I go back home on weekends.
- Am a movie fanatic
- Used to train for kick boxing. I want to start back again. Has anyone got any good recommendations for a good trainer.
- Want to resume swimming in the evenings - need recommendations again

Hello, how are you doing? I was thinking of maybe going to watch Hitman Agent 47, if you do please give me a call on ***************
About me: I am from sweden studying in the UK civil engineering and now I am on an internship in Abu dhabi. :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welcome to AD mate

You used to train for kick-boxing and I used to be a punching ball at school, what a funny coincidence right ?! Maybe we could train together ? I mean, you train on me

Just kidding, I stopped kick-boxing after losing my little finger, now I'm more into FIFA, less risky

hey guys! Sorry for the late reply. Was out of the city for the past few days.

Besam994: I've got your number. Will give make a plan for next week when I'm back in the city.

Fadish: I found a place near the corniche by the name of  Muay Thai and Capoeira Sports Club. I plan to check it out. I too had an injury about a year ago which caused me to stop training. Had my entire weight come down on my left foot causing it to bend backwards. Some physio and patience got it all healed up. Anyways I'm not much of a FIFA guy but hardcore DOTA fanatic :)

I'm more into Kyokushin but let's check it out !

Aha I played DOTA since the original custom map on Warcraft III, went to semi-pro then I stopped !

Hey A to the J,

I've been living in Abu-Dhabi for almost a year now, and I don't have a lot of friend. anyways, it seems we have some interests in common. drop me a msg if u wanna hang out or something.

Cheers