Accomodation - Saska Kępa vs Śródmieście

Hi,

I lived in Warsaw last year - in Wola - and in two weeks I will come back in order to graduate.

I found two apartments that are the exact same. The only thing is: one is in Saska Kępa, the other one is next to the Presidential Palace.
I have never been to Saska Kępa before, this is why I am unsure whether it would be a good idea to live there - the flat is close to Rondo Waszyngtona. On the other hand, living on Krakowskie Przedmieście is ideal because it is in the center, but perhaps it is too crowded/noisy/touristic?

If you know Saska Kępa, or have any point of view on the situation, it would be welcome as I am still in doubt and need to sign the papers this week... :)

Dziękuję!

Hi, here Kate, polish lady :)
Well, my colegue said he was living almost in front of Presidential Palace, in Stare Miasto- and was sooooo noisy, during by night also (strajki :) ). But some people like atmosphere like this ;) Saska Kępa - I don't no nothing about it, I'm new in Warsow.

Hm, also I need help. I'm seeking flatmate, woman, speaking French to also give me some paid lessons of french language :)

If You are not interested, maybe know some french speaking ladies?
:)
I'm over 30, work in Warsow, pedagog and vocalist, friendly and mature girl :)
My contact: ***

Merci!
Catherine

Best regards!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Catherine,

Please kindly drop an advert in the Housing in Warsaw, you will have better chances of finding a flat share opportunity.

Thanks,
Bhavna