Looking for an English tutor to teach an 8-year-old girl (ECNU, Putuo)

I am working with East China Normal University. My daughter is turning to be 8 soon. She finished her first grade in US and now she is in her second grade in a public school of Shanghai. I am looking for a female native speaker of English from US or Canada to help her keep her English study. Basically, the tutorial could be very flexible. You may read her books, listen her reading, teach new words, discuss on a topic, etc. We have some English books. It will be great if you have more materials. The time is also flexible. It could be once or twice every week, and 60 or 90 minutes every time.
Our home is located next to East China Normal University (Putuo District), around Chang Feng Park. Therefore, if you are an oversea student of ECNU, it will be very easy to reach us. If you are interested, please feel free to send me a message [email protected] (Dr. Li) with a short CV, and then we may discuss on more details like tuition, schedule, etc.
Thanks for reading the above message!

I am Canadian, right now I am learning Chinese at Hanbridge Mandarin school, I hope I can practice it with native speaker in my spare time, we can exchange if you agree.

Hello Albertlx

An advert in the Language teacher jobs in Shanghai will be most appropriate and may help you find the best candidate.

Regards
Kenjee