Foreigners in Egypt

Did you know foreigners love Egypt why ? 90 % answered because they kind and respect us . 10 % Said because of its history . I wish you will always be welcomed to an Arab country . :)

Source? :D I can tell you why I love Egypt: the tasty food, the kind people, the amazing history and its monuments, the oriental culture & language, the sun and -last but not least- because the love of my life is an Egyptian.

ahahaah I am happy that you love egypt :) but not egyptian :(:( hhhh thats great you like its food your the first :)

hii

my name is sudhir, i visited egypt from 16th sep 2015, to 24th sep 2015, trust me i really had a bad experience. the people are very rude, and the guides, are more dangerous then any robber..

i just like the pyramids, the mummies, and the nile, rest is all shit in this country.

so expacts, if you wanna put your life at risk you need to think again.

i am not telling a single lie over here.

thanks
sudhir
india

Maybe because you were rude to them? I have NEVER IN 9 years of going to Cairo met anyone who has been anything but kind and helpful.
You get back what you give in my opinion.

I see that you got what you paid. how come you judge 90 million people like that?!!

mydream wrote:

Maybe because you were rude to them? I have NEVER IN 9 years of going to Cairo met anyone who has been anything but kind and helpful.
You get back what you give in my opinion.

This 'could' be a reason, but I think both perspectives are too black-and-white. There is often something in between: I experienced that country mostly warm and helpful. I love Egypt very much. But at the pyramids I had also a very bad encounter with a person who sold us a horse-ride and charged us 3 times more than it actually costs. In the big pyramid we were told very harsh to PAY (additionally to the 200 pounds for the entry ticket) if we want to stay longer in the chamber - we have been there for 10 minutes! This is pure corruption and does not send a good light on the tourists industry. So, please be careful with prejudice regarding the behaviour of visitors. There are always two sides of the medal.

egypt was like my homeland for these past few years as i will leave the country soon. when i first came here i called egyptians are most rude and dis respectable people in the world. but as time passed i find myself laughing at their jokes that once used to make me angry and uncomfortable. you get used to their cultures, you see totally in different point of view. i used to get scammed by taxi drivers and paid more than what i should have when i first came here. but now, i sometimes meet drivers who refuse to take fees after few minutes conversation on the ride. however, i have many bad experience with them on MONEY-RELATED issues in business but beside that, it is country worth staying for a long-term. it's perfect country if you got some money willing to pay. too bad that i don't have that.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post in jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I think she is right , I'm Arabian nadi can see how Egyptian can so rude with other people whatever their nationality , they take extra money from then and mock their language and keep acting rude with them , I see this all the time with my own eyes tbh not all people get the same but some people do and she was right same as your are right too

not all people are rude
and taxi driver scam also egyptians :D ... it is not unique for foreigners