An offer from kuwait

Dear Friends

I am a btech graduate in Mechanical with 5 yrs experience in india. I got an offer from Kuwait as sales engineer, salary offered is 650kd, no accomodation allowance offered.  Company has offered a fully expensed car for me.I need to take my family also(wife & 1yr old baby).
The offered salary has reached after several rounds of negotiation. Could anyone please advice whether to accept the offer or reject( currently am getting 30000 pm INR here).Also pls inform the average per monthly expense in kuwait
Look forward to receive you valuable feedback

Dear Friend,

650 KWD Basic + 30% of House allowance (195 KWD) = 845 KWD per month. If no House allowance than from 650 KWD you will pay minimum 150 to 250 KWD for House + 50 KWD on food + 50 Miscellaneous Expenses and as full-time transportation is from company so no worries about that.

if we take 200 for House + 100 Expanse = 300 (650-300= 350 Net) i.e. 350 KWD = 73500 INR per month you can save.

Thx

Hello Delvin,

You should not  accept the offer , it is really low salary for 5 years experience engineer, please try to smart and negotiate properly. You cannot survive here on KD 650 salary. If you take a house in Salmiya area you will have to pay KD 260-300 for 1 bhk(small one), food expenses  KD 150  for 3 persons, miscellaneous expenses KD 50. The salary which they are offered  it is not engineer's salary. Please don't accept this offer. The transportation is not always provided by company, most of the cases employee bears the transportation expenses.

Many Thanks for the feedbacks...

@nilesh: how much salary i can expect with this experience...

Dear Delvin,

Man1234 is right, with experience of 5 Years KWD 650 is less. but as you mentioned that your current salary is 30,000 INR so if you will see in that way then here you will manage to save more.

But then also 650 is less with 5 years of experience. 

Thx