Selling vinyl CDs, vinyl player

Hi!! I have got lots of vinyl CDs and a vinyl player, they all belong to my uncle but sadly he's no more with us. Neither my aunt nor me use them so I wanted to sell them. Is there any shop or any site (around Frankfurt am) where I can put them in sell ??? 
Thanks

What are vinyl CDs?
I know LPs, which are made from a range of black plastics, including polyvinylchloride (a.k.a. PVC and often misnamed "vinyl"), and CDs, which are made from polycarbonate coated with metal and acrylic.

Sorry if I wrote it wrong, Might be LPs is the correct term, 😀 anyway , can u help me with this ??

Since there are many more people getting rid of their (or, like in your case, their deceased relatives') LP collections than people who still want to buy them, you will not get much money unless you have some rare collector's items.
Here's an article from Frankfurter Rundschau about LP shops, some of them also buy old record collections:
http://www.fr-online.de/freizeittipps/p … 61022.html

Yeah I agree with your statement .. It's just covering a large space in my aunt's apartment.. Ty for the link... It's in German and I don't know any.... Anyway,I'll translate and try to contact them.. Thnx 😀

Hello,

can you post a list of the LPs and what is the vinyl player? I am in Bulgaria but have an address in Germany that could forward the package to me, should I decided to go with it.

Mario

The player is of brand WEGA , I can't list all the LP's coz there are many, but mostly genre rock n roll , German old Pop and rock bands, collections of various artists , and so on.

Look for a Shop that buys and sell LP's, thats the best way and take the player with you

Just Googled " Ankauf von Langspiel platten in Frankfurt am Main" came up with lots of addresses