Fancy a pint?

I'll be staying in Veliko Tarnovo next week so that I can go looking round houses for sale in nearby villages.

If anybody fancies meeting up for a drink on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night it would be great to meet you.

Terry.

If you ever venture closer to Burgas  in your house hunting I would love to meet you and any other expats for a social gathering.  Good Luck , hope you find the property you are looking for .Happyneet.

Just want to wish you well with your stay in VT, I'm not around otherwise I'd have had a pint or two with you.
Good luck with it all, hope you find a nice house suitable for you?
Cheers Steve.

So far so good Steve. I'll see you for a pint in the not too distant future.

Thanks Happyneet.

Terry

Get in touch

hello terry, so what did you think of vt, ive been intouch with yantra homes there, they have sent me views of property to look at. cheers. doug..

Kosarka ... I'm back in England now but I'll be returning to Veliko Tarnovo in November ... so perhaps that pint is still on!

:)

Hello Doug.

Veliko Tarnovo is a beautiful city surrounded by spectacular countryside. I've been twice now and I love the place more and more with every second that I spend there.

Yantra Homes is a wonderful organisation. I could not fault them. The three estate agents and the sales manageress that I met there were unbelievably helpful and totally professional but they also had that friendly human touch that you sometimes need when you're buying a house. They are guiding me through the whole house buying process and they know what foreigners might struggle with in Bulgaria so they are full of tips and advice in respect of house buying and settling down to life there after the house has been bought.

I'm not the sort of person that hands out praise to estate agents but I enjoyed my time with them and I really think you can't go far wrong with them.

Good luck with your search and keep in touch. I would be interested to compare notes.

Terry

get in touch with FIne living as just bought one near-by and it would be great for you to chat
pete

Thanks for the tip Pete but I think I've got most things sorted now or at least got local contacts to sort what isn't sorted. I'm sure that even when I've moved in over there there'll be a thousand things that crop up.

Good luck though and keep in touch.

Terry.

Hopefully "Human bones" are not in the 1000 things that'll crop up  :o

That's always been one of my great hopes inl life Steve.