FILIPINOS HELP!

Hi Im July and Im 25. Ive been working for roughly 7 years now, more on customer service and sales. I work as a call center agent in Ortigas but I would really love to work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Im a single mom and I have my 6 yr old son. I need help to find a job and place to stay in, do I need to get a sponsor from a company? I don't know anyone in Scotland that's why this would be a big challenge for me and hoping that I can also find Filipinos there who are willing to help me out.

Usually the greatest challenge in planning to work overseas whether it be europe or other parts of the world is finding an employer or a sponsor.

Based on friends of mine who has actually left the Philippines to work overseas have found their employers through several applications online. So i suggest patience in the search online you may try Job openings in UK- Workabroad Philippines

Also if you personally know anyone who is in your target country who can help you find and employer. I hope all the best for your career and may you find a way to follow your dreams :)

Thank you so much for this dear. I havent found an employer though. You really need parience on this 😂

I found a lot of Call Center Job openings in Edinburgh although my question is would they entertain someone who came from a different country and go thru the hassle of getting a visa for him/her. 😃

Your comments and help will truly be appreciated. Thank you so much 😊

Usually companies import employees that are scarcely available in their area.

These are people with special skills that they cannot find locally.

Because sponsoring a visa for someone is not practical for companies if they can hire locally,also if i remember well these companies also have to justify overseas hiring and present proof to the immigration that they cannot find locally the employees they need .

Unless you have a set of specific skills that they are looking for that others cannot offer that will be your advantage.

But who knows you can alwaya lodge an application,there is no harm trying that coz if they hire you then that is good news. :)

Thank you. Thats what i was thinking as well. I hqve a friend in Leeds whos helping me as well to find an agency, i seriously do hope that I can find an employer asap.  :)

That is great having a friend who is willing to help you is already a stepping stone. You are already one step ahead amongst the many applicants wanting to work abroad that has internet as their only source of dinding an employer.

Best of luck with your career :)

Thank you so much ma'am. Fingers crossed

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct