Looking for friends in Riyadh

Hi all,

This is Abdullah. Saudi guy working as an engineer in Riyadh for a local company.
I was abroad for many years, ( England and within ME ), I started working again in Riyadh since last January.

An open minded, looking for friends to hang out and socialize with them.
I'm travelling frequently for business/personal trips and hope we could fix a time to meet one day for BBQ/ football or coffee in somewhere nice.

Wish you all an enjoyable stay in Riyadh :)

Regards,
Abdullah

you are most welcomed brother Abdullah

* .I will expect your call .

Have a nice day

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hey Ahmed,

Thanks, will keep in touch and organise a time to meet up for a coffee or watching a football match if like to watch football :)

Will wait for now till we get some more replies if anyone fancy to meet up.

Which part of Riyadh do you live in ? I'm near to Exit 14.

Cheers

Good Luck Abdullah !! I will be keeping an eye on this thread for the future meet !!

Cheers

Thanks Saimans, will arrange it within coming days :)

Cheers !

Im interested in football. But is newbie welcome? :)

Or maybe tennis if there is one. :)

Have you decided about some activity plan ??

I like football too

Hey Guys,

I was on business trip then as you know a public holiday. Happy Eid by the way. Just returned back to work.

Haven't decided any activity and let's decide it together :)

Two suggestions in my mind, we could meet in some public area for a BBQ, at Thumamah for example.

The second one, If any one close to exit 14, to join me in a daily exercise ( running ).

let me know if anyone have other idea or to go for the first suggestion  :)

Abdullah

You may do it BBQ at wadi e namar , it is nice place i guess

Hello all

@ Abdullah : Kindly note that since you created two same threads on the forum, responses you received on the other one has been merged here so as to facilitate interaction.

Regards
Kenjee

I would be keen to meet. I live in North Riyadh and have been around since June. Am getting to know my directions but would do with local help. I have lived in the UK and Africa and am here on a two year contract. How can we meet? Best I can think of is meeting in a coffee shop in an area accessile to both. You can suggest, but I am familiar with areas around the North ring road - exit 8 and 9 on Eastern rind road. Also TGIF on Thumammah Street.

Thanks for your reply, it would be great to meet.

I've sent you my contact number by DM.

Cheers !